Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Coloradans. I live in Centennial and currently have a 2 door Wildtrak reserved with Groove Ford on Arapahoe. Would love to set up a regular meet for Bronco owners once deliveries start in the Spring.
I’m in Centennial too, but on the west side so my reservation is with AutoNation in Littleton. I’ve got an Outerbanks and Badlands on reservations. I did the Outerbanks first but realized there isn’t a manual option. Likely going to do a Badlands with mid/high package.

This will be the “wife’s car” but I totally think a Redcone or gulches run down in Divide would be great!

tazinn11

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in Centennial too, but on the west side so my reservation is with AutoNation in Littleton. I’ve got an Outerbanks and Badlands on reservations. I did the Outerbanks first but realized there isn’t a manual option. Likely going to do a Badlands with mid/high package.

This will be the “wife’s car” but I totally think a Redcone or gulches run down in Divide would be great!
I'm all in for a Red Cone/Webster Pass run.

Squatch, 2.7L, and Sport mode are all necessities for me, so Wildtrak is what I have reserved now. Still considering a squatched out Badlands, but figure if I add mid package (footwell lighting, dual zone temp, heated front seats, reverse sensing system) to the squatched Badlands, I might as well get the Wildtrak which has sport mode............. which will be very enjoyable on the pavement. Cannot go wrong with this vehicle! hope deliveries are closer to January than May.

I think I will need to swap the MT tires for the AT's, though.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm out in Parker got a first edition reserved with Groove.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Colorado Springs IMG_8925.JPG

This came in the mail yesterday from one of my kids. Either he really wants me to get a Bronco or he just wants my old car. Maybe both.

I'm leaning toward a 2-door Base automatic with a V-6.

Waffling on the Sasquatch based on all the threads I've been reading on here about handling on the highway. I drive I-25 a lot to get places where the 35" mud tires, suspension, shocks, etc. will be nice, but am concerned about doing 80 mph on pavement. Looking forward to feedback from test drives I guess before I make that decision.

It seems like I'll be able to lay the seats down and put a platform in the back for storage that will be big enough to sleep on (diagonally) but if not, I may have to get a 4-door. Hoping that's not the case.

Definitely going with Antimatter Blue.

tazinn11

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_8925.JPG

This came in the mail yesterday from one of my kids. Either he really wants me to get a Bronco or he just wants my old car. Maybe both.

I'm leaning toward a 2-door Base automatic with a V-6.

Waffling on the Sasquatch based on all the threads I've been reading on here about handling on the highway. I drive I-25 a lot to get places where the 35" mud tires, suspension, shocks, etc. will be nice, but am concerned about doing 80 mph on pavement. Looking forward to feedback from test drives I guess before I make that decision.

It seems like I'll be able to lay the seats down and put a platform in the back for storage that will be big enough to sleep on (diagonally) but if not, I may have to get a 4-door. Hoping that's not the case.

Definitely going with Antimatter Blue.
I have the same concern with MT's on the highway.
I'm out in Parker got a first edition reserved with Groove.
Have you spoken to anyone at Groove? Hannah called me within 5 mins of booking my reservation on 07/13 AM and she was confident that ordering would start taking place "within 2 months."

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you spoken to anyone at Groove? Hannah called me within 5 mins of booking my reservation on 07/13 AM and she was confident that ordering would start taking place "within 2 months."
Hi Trevor, When I tried to book online the web site was a mess, so I just called my dealer here in Colorado Springs. He kind of alluded to the same thing: when I said something about getting it next spring, he said, "It may not be that long...you could have it before the end of the year. But don't quote me on that." I thought that was odd and wondered if he thought I was talking about the Sport, but he sent me the reservation email for the 2-door, sooo...

Yeah, lots of questions!

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No when I made my reservation I only got a email from Sean after I got my confirmation from ford

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in Colorado Springs as well. I'm looking forward to seeing these trucks in the mountains soon (ish).

Has anyone talked with Phil Long Ford in town yet? I emailed them, but got no response. I may switch to Groove, but won't make any decisions too quickly.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in Colorado Springs as well. I'm looking forward to seeing these trucks in the mountains soon (ish).

Has anyone talked with Phil Long Ford in town yet? I emailed them, but got no response. I may switch to Groove, but won't make any decisions too quickly.
I made my reservation with them on the phone on the 13th when the Ford website was hosed. I haven't heard from them since other than the email letting me know I have a reservation and I believe that came straight from Ford.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do we know if anyone gonna cut us a deal on the dealer fee? Looks like its $599 at most ford dealers out here

Doc64

Wildtrak
First Name
Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just posting to see who everyone went with for a dealer in Colorado Springs? I have the 4 door Wildtrak reserved at Phil long of Chapel Hills.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just posting to see who everyone went with for a dealer in Colorado Springs? I have the 4 door Wildtrak reserved at Phil long of Chapel Hills.
Same here. I haven't heard from them and am still not 100 percent decided on where I'll buy from. We have a couple of months to think about it and while I am not going to purchase from a dealer that's out of state or on the western slope, I'm definitely willing to look at other Front Range options on the I-25 corridor.

Doc64

Wildtrak
First Name
Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. I haven't heard from them and am still not 100 percent decided on where I'll buy from. We have a couple of months to think about it and while I am not going to purchase from a dealer that's out of state or on the western slope, I'm definitely willing to look at other Front Range options on the I-25 corridor.
Someone on another thread said phil ling was going to require some options from the dealer and I am not about that life.
Sponsored