Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Update 3/29/22: Finally got the RSE Electric Steps and Magnaflow exhaust put on.

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT 1

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT Bronco4

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT Bronco3

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT Bronco2

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT Bronco1

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT Bronco5
Sponsored

Last edited:

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks amazing. Congrats!! I look forward to seeing more of your build as time goes on. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

JGayler911

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.
Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.
Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT image

*wipes drool from chin.

ZOMG

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks great! (Both!)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The extra 20 ish pounds of weight on each wheel/tire, how is the braking and do you think the rear door hinges will hold up with your extra bracket?

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The extra 20 ish pounds of weight on each wheel/tire, how is the braking and do you think the rear door hinges will hold up with your extra bracket?
No noticeable difference in braking. And yes, the door hinge bracket was designed to support the added weight of 37’s.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all.
Have you flexed it to check rubbing or are you just talking no rubbing in street use?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Can you give us a review of the perch collars. Trying to decide if I want to go that route until there's more coil over options available.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you flexed it to check rubbing or are you just talking no rubbing in street use?
Ive had the lift on for only a few days so havent taken it out post lift. I plan to go sometime next weekend. However, there is a few members on the forum, including RPG, who have given a good review with this kit on 37's. From what i gather, as long as you have a 0 offset, you wont have any rubbing issues. I believe another member here did the same kit with 37's on a method wheel with a -13 offset and he didnt having any rubbing either.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model