Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should have never opened up the reservation system in mid July if they weren't going to have the build and price tool up until December.

Its like the old "overpromise and under-deliver" scenario. They got everyone all hyped up and then its just a series of gut-punches.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just to remind folks

you’ll get time to play around with builds before finalizing your order
Oh great. Ford will allow us to build and price before we order. How generous of them. Are you kidding??

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. What 2 days? Lol..
Cmon mans stop complaining until you actually know. I’m guessing it will be at least 2 weeks.
We have much of the configuration info available right now anyway. The main info we’re missing is price.

Once we get that it shouldn’t take weeks to decide whether you want a manual or auto, or body colored top or MIC black.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't usually buy new cars, so I have limited knowledge of launches but this seems one bad one
It’s not really, enthusiasts complain about everything. This is the 3rd one I’ve followed closely from years out

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too bad so sad ? oh well. Still want it lol
Same here, if I'm willing to wait 3 years for the cyber truck then I can wait a few more months for the bronco ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mrlevine Can we get a full price list on options. Now that live build will not be available until December?
"Sure thing! Here it is. But, ahh, don't mind the tiny print that says 'These prices aren't finalized.' "

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this settles it. im just not going to get any options. just the base 2-door with the 2.3l and manual for 28,500. that way i already know how much i am paying. heck you ford.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh for the love of.....*sighs* Not too sure how keen I am on the build and price tool coming online during the same month when we're supposed to be locking in our orders.

I'm still holding fast to my reservation, but, damn! At this rate I may as well just opt for a stock Wildtrak once my dealership calls to place the order since it includes most everything I'm wanting to add to either a Big Bend or Black Diamond, but, have no clue on what the prices will look like.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cmon mans stop complaining until you actually know. I’m guessing it will be at least 2 weeks.
We have much of the configuration info available right now anyway. The main info we’re missing is price.

Once we get that it shouldn’t take weeks to decide whether you want a manual or auto, or body colored top or MIC black.
2 days 2 weeks. Bottom line when im spending big money i hate making last minute decisions. I can change my mind multiple times before I'm comfortable and making the right choice.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't usually buy new cars, so I have limited knowledge of launches but this seems one bad one
Exactly, Ive never even bought a brand new car, much less ordered one, much less an entirely new model. But this is brutal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.