First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So then what’s the damn hurry to release the bronco for reservations then? Why do it 6 months out from ordering..
My guess is they started this early to estimate demand, source materials and parts (Which is kind of a nightmare in our current world of COVID), firm up any contracts\negotiations with UAW for the amount of shifts\hours\OT needed to meet production goals, complete all the testing they are doing with the mules around the nation to fix any bugs\issues before finalizing the production design, and lastly but probably most likely is to torture us with waiting. They love it!
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

*Wakes up from Sunday afternoon nap*

"Let me see if anything interesting is on Bronco6G"

Bronco6G:
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December 13871fiv9kBfkQ

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bout to just say screw it and buy another Mustang GT instead. I'm starting to be over all this waiting for a car I might not even drive for another year at least.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

poop

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now let me get this straight, now I have to go in my dealership to talk to a salesman about how much he is going to sell me a vehicle for (that neither one of us know what the prices of the options are or which ones are available to me) are and it has to be done by Oct. 31 or I lose my option to switch dealers?
I really had my heart set on this Bronco and I have a feeling it is going to be "game on" if you are trying to make a deal after Oct. 31.

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just wanna know pricing honestly. Goal is a Base+Sasq pkg and hard top but if the Sasq pkg is more then I wanna pay for then I'm just gonna go Big Bend+ mid+ hard top. Throw some 33's on it and im good to go.

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad I have a "fun" vehicle purchase planned for October to keep me occupied and tide me over until the Bronco nears.

To be honest, will probably go back to oogling loaded-up diesel wranglers in the meantime and just see how all of this plays out.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I said prior that it isnt normal to create a tool just to "play" around with, build and price, yet not allow you to order and someone on here made it sound like I was crazy (not gonna say who) . What would be the point of letting people build and not place your order for months, not to mention you won't get that bronco within a year because they already have too many orders.

Ford has the best worst problem, they have the hottest 4x4 in years. Because of that we are starving for anything we can get. We want info faster not longer out. I fear production issues also with covid. If they delay this production by a year there will be a Civil War I think.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know why people are all pissed, the vehicle wasn't going to be here till next year anyway. Why get all bitter just because the online builder is taking longer? And this isn't new for Ford, anyone watch how long the Mach-E has taken.... :) I'm happy to wait, gives me more time to plan adventures to take it on.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST, 2013 Jeep JKU, 1979 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they try to inflate prices just because initial demand is so high, Ford will have lost a customer for at least a year or so until prices go down.
Bad idea. If they want to go for Jeep’s jugular then prices need to be competitive

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well,..
This is concerning. I will not lock into a dealership and place an order by October 31 st without final pricing. I'm not buying my seventh Jeep because of there price gauging. If Ford pulls the same stunt I'm out. I'll keep my Rubicon Hard Rock going and buy a Porsche toy. They " FORD " could easily be making a huge mistake if they inflate pricing because of initial demand. Big mistake.
Lol why do people think they have to order by Oct 31? Just choose a dealer. Order in December.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.