Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a brand new Merc G55 off-road a bit and you will hear some rattling. You guys are a riot, as if it is reasonable to expect a $30,000 off-roady truck to be rattle-free going over sand dunes at speed. Sand is a relatively soft medium but the suspension is getting jiggled all over the place multiple times per second. I have been signed up here for about a week and already I am weary of all of these negative posts about rear seats not being easily removable, no sliding shelf for the 2-door, no manual transmission for the Sasquatch Pack, no manual for the 2.7, and on and on. Every vehicle sold is going to rattle to some degree offroad. If this prospect bothers you, keep your truck polished and use it to drive to the mall. I'm sure it won't rattle any more or less than any other contemporary Ford product (which is to say it is going to rattle a bit). This forum has a really weird center mass user profile for some reason. Too much hand-wringing and whining for a vehicle that is supposed to embody the American spirit of rugged individualism. I think Ford is looking to sell you a tool for your active lifestyle, not a Mercedes S-class competitor.
This is so accurate. If you've been off-road in any truck you'll hear a heck of a lot more banging around than that.
Sponsored

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trucks I’ve wheeled (while owning) - 91 wrangler, 89 taco
Cars I’ve built ground up - 70 maverick, 71 karmann ghia

Any experienced wrencher knows his ears are one his best diagnostic tools.

When I hear sounds like that, I hunt them down, if only just to understand what’s going on with my vehicle. Little problems have potential to become big problems. I’m sorry if that sounds negative. I didn’t mean to be a negative nancy. I really didn’t mean to hit a nerve with anybody. Mybad dudes

Holden

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep r
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmm, guy rolling the bare tire, what's up with that?
The first bronco’s front pass side was on a jack. Also looks like a Lovell Racing chase truck. (No real point to that just wondering if they are involved in testing.)

If they’re rolling bare tires around with no tire machine in sight, wouldn’t be surprised if they’re running the wheels as beadlocks. Whole helluva lot easier to mount a tire on a beadlock than a regular wheel.

Last edited:

Holden

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep r
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is so accurate. If you've been off-road in any truck you'll hear a heck of a lot more banging around than that.
Yep. Microphones pickup little odd sounds as well.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nobody’s gonna mention the rattling in all these videos? Hear it from inside and outside.
It's a Ford, Fords rattle. They shouldn't with how expensive they've gotten but they do. Sucks but it's true.
Especially when it's a tester that's been constantly beat on.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12 inch looks a lot better but I'm stuck with the 8 inch

IMG_2318.PNG

LassoB

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't here a peep of exhaust noise. Quiet as a mouse, but being a 4 cyl not going to have much in a good sound anyways.

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the color of the interior. Does anyone know if the seats are cloth, vinyl/leather?

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tell me that’s not the Blue Death interior in that video. ?‍♂

Erasmus

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the color of the interior. Does anyone know if the seats are cloth, vinyl/leather?
I hope that is the vinyl. That color looks like it would be good in the sun.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a brand new Merc G55 off-road a bit and you will hear some rattling. You guys are a riot, as if it is reasonable to expect a $30,000 off-roady truck to be rattle-free going over sand dunes at speed. Sand is a relatively soft medium but the suspension is getting jiggled all over the place multiple times per second. I have been signed up here for about a week and already I am weary of all of these negative posts about rear seats not being easily removable, no sliding shelf for the 2-door, no manual transmission for the Sasquatch Pack, no manual for the 2.7, and on and on. Every vehicle sold is going to rattle to some degree offroad. If this prospect bothers you, keep your truck polished and use it to drive to the mall. I'm sure it won't rattle any more or less than any other contemporary Ford product (which is to say it is going to rattle a bit). This forum has a really weird center mass user profile for some reason. Too much hand-wringing and whining for a vehicle that is supposed to embody the American spirit of rugged individualism. I think Ford is looking to sell you a tool for your active lifestyle, not a Mercedes S-class competitor.
Go to the bronco Facebook page. Some real idiots there