First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is they started this early to estimate demand, source materials and parts (Which is kind of a nightmare in our current world of COVID), firm up any contracts\negotiations with UAW for the amount of shifts\hours\OT needed to meet production goals, complete all the testing they are doing with the mules around the nation to fix any bugs\issues before finalizing the production design, and lastly but probably most likely is to torture us with waiting. They love it!
Makes more since than anything else I've heard on this thread.

Bout to just say screw it and buy another Mustang GT instead. I'm starting to be over all this waiting for a car I might not even drive for another year at least.
If you are going to say screw it and buy a GT then did you even want the Bronco in the first place? Like comparing apple to oranges. I could see changing your mind to a wrangler or 4Runner but not a GT. Get what you REALLY want!!

Now let me get this straight, now I have to go in my dealership to talk to a salesman about how much he is going to sell me a vehicle for (that neither one of us know what the prices of the options are or which ones are available to me) are and it has to be done by Oct. 31 or I lose my option to switch dealers?
I really had my heart set on this Bronco and I have a feeling it is going to be "game on" if you are trying to make a deal after Oct. 31.
It's not like there is going to be a huge negotiation thing on Broncos. Find a dealer that has no ADM and honors X-Plan and then lock in. I already have that in writing from my dealer. You don't need a price to negotiate that.
Sponsored

CWGrisw0ld

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to try and look at this in a glass half full approach. Maybe we have to wait longer now because they heard us out on what else we’d like them to add so they’re trying to make some changes based on what we’ve requested. ????

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know, the sad thing here is that the Bronco Sport was revealed the same day as the Bronco and has had a build & price up for weeks now.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
october 31st was only the deadline for changing your reservation dealership. you don't set the trim until you place the order
THIS SHOULD BE ON THE LEAD THREAD OP.
Why is B6G blowing up there posts, activity, contact time for site revenue with this National Enquirer Like Lead! Seriously disappointing.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes the teeniest sense ever.
This mike Levine talks in tounges he says one thing than 2 min later does a 180 a d says the opposite how can you trust someone like that wtf

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That right there is the MENTALITY that Ford wants everyone to have. Never mind the billions they are losing every year. Forget about the launch they just had for the Explorer... Because you are the type of sheep we want. Don't make us work for your business, we'll make you work for it.
I read your comment as: 'we need to be united in our outrage because if I don't do things like you do, I might get something you don't - and that is far worse than you standing up for what you believe in'.

And THAT is the mentality corporations and politicians thrive on. Attacking each other rather than holding them accountable.

You are so upset you are willing to cancel your place in line - do it. There will be thousands just like you.

But don't be upset because someone else is like "it makes no difference to me".

Spending energy over a thing that will be rusting or recycled in a few decades is silly. There are much bigger issues and greater legacies to leave behind.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well... This means one thing. I think it's time for me to take a break from the forum. It's been a wealth of knowledge, and some fun chatting, but the amount of whining over unknowns is way too high. Taking the excitement away for me.

Ford could have done better but why can't we just wait and see what happens instead of knee-jerk-I'm-cancelling-my-reservation reactions.

It's a bit tired out at this point.
Be careful it might get updated
UPDATE: Bronco pricing will be finalized in June 2021, 6 months after you sign your final binding contract in December and leave you pre-signed blank check with your dealer.
6 months plus
That's not really an update, of course you will see the pricing before you order....

In other news...the sky is blue. Thank you Mike for your infinite wisdom.
maybe they want to push and focus on the sport first since they're more interest on Bronco more than sport

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I answered a poll here a while back that selected "October or later" for build and pricing because - reality. Expect little and never be disappointed.

Not going to expect a build tool on something that has a possible 300+ factory options to be ready any time soon. Not sure if it's going to have the 300+ options on the build menu, but one can hope.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully Ford will include Lane Assist, Park Assist, and a side step ... for all the geriatrics who one day will finally be able to buy the new Bronco. ;)

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's not like there is going to be a huge negotiation thing on Broncos. Find a dealer that has no ADM and honors X-Plan and then lock in. I already have that in writing from my dealer. You don't need a price to negotiate that.
I had hoped to get a quote on out-the-door pricing by the 10/31 deadline to change dealers. A price without laser etched glass, nitrogen filled tires, etc. That and to know if FE is going to be x-plan.

I'll talk to my dealer. But if I can't get something in writing, I'll have to move my reservation to Granger before the deadline. Safest move at this point.

BTW was there ever confirmation whether we could still change dealers at order time?

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we all learned a valuable lesson here:

Don't trust everything you hear... especially when it comes from anonymous person, on an internet forum, claiming to be some big-wig from Ford, who is willing to release business decisions before the company does so publicly.

He is probably laughing hysterically, right now, as he sweeps some dust from underneath the Sport's assembly line in Mexico.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had hoped to get a quote on out-the-door pricing by the 10/31 deadline to change dealers. A price without laser etched glass, nitrogen filled tires, etc. That and to know if FE is going to be x-plan.

I'll talk to my dealer. But if I can't get something in writing, I'll have to move my reservation to Granger before the deadline. Safest move at this point.

BTW was there ever confirmation whether we could still change dealers at order time?
I believe there was confirmation but too lazy to look it up lol

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I guess some local dealers better decide how they are going to do business before the deadline to switch dealers gets here if pricing is coming out after October 31st.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.