First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I handpicked Fremont Ford after a few excellent service department experiences there. my order was placed on 3/19/2021 with Michael pollum (prev GM?) after never receiving an update about turning my reservation into a order I took matters into my own hand and contacted them and sent the order in. Once He received the order, never heard back from him/Fremont Ford again only updates I received were from FordMoCo themselves. I would regularly call to ask about pricing once I heard about rumored ADM, would constantly receive “nothing to worry about, you’re vehicle needs to arrive first”. I even called in to update my order and add tow package a couple months later, was not notified about ADM then either. Bronco arrived 12/24 the day I left town for a couple days for holiday, FINALLY they initiated contact with Robert the salesguy, he even sent me some pictures. NOTE. He excluded the aftermarket price in the pictures that HE sent, have pics with proof. When I arrived 12/28 to “purchase” we went on a quick test drive for about 3 mins then they said they weren’t going to let it go for anything under 66k (15K ADM, MSRP IS 51K), they also noted that I was lucky they didn’t sell it while I was gone, we allegedly have 24 hours to purchase. Got them to lower it to 8K over MSRP. Sat outside while I contacted Mike Levine, and ABBAS “sales manager” came outside to offer water and then told me at this time the GM wouldn’t ever sell it to me anymore because I won’t agree to the price. Still currently sitting at the dealer. Nuke Fremont Ford (Fremont CA)

Update: while I sat outside the sales manager came up and said they would never do business with me again (because I contacted this forum and Mike Levine) and handed me my refund for my deposit.

Attn. ROBERT “SALES”, ABBAS “SALES MANAGER” & TOO BUSY FOR YOU “GM”

FREMONT FORD
39700 Balentine Dr
Newark, CA 94560
United States

They couldn’t handle the truth anymore, so they started removing the bad google reviews

Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING F160A0CB-B9E0-4667-8B7E-687975830591

Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING 5FD35B07-EC98-4AD9-A410-AB4FC506C682

Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING CA773936-2A20-4D85-BC5D-04C476F2AA33

UPDATE

Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING 0C86305B-D368-48F8-9191-FAA757DD68CC
Sponsored

Last edited:

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate how "Added Markups" are so normal now.

I remember when they were shunned and dealers who did it had to be sneaky about it.

Sorry to hear you're having a miserable experience. Doesn't surprise me, quite frankly. This is why I pushed out my reservation.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So they hit you with MSRP and you had an agreement for less or they hit you with the $5,000 markup and you said no?

Or you just rolled up and saw it on the lot and they won't sell it regardless of price?

Sponsored
OP
OP

94becerra

Big Bend
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So they hit you with MSRP and you had an agreement for less or they hit you with the $5,000 markup and you said no?

Or you just rolled up and saw it on the lot and they won't sell it regardless of price?
Nope, I showed to pick up the bronco at msrp. LOOKS LIKE I LEFT OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. 15K OVER MSRP TO THE ORIGINAL RESERVATION HOLDER.

OP
OP

94becerra

Big Bend
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Placed my order 3/19. I’m the original reservation/order, bronco arrived the day I left town for a couple days for holiday. When I arrived they said they weren’t going to let it go for anything under msrp, also noted that I was lucky they didn’t sell it while I was gone, we allegedly have 24 hours. Sat outside while I contacted Mike Levine, and the “sales manager” came outside came to offer water and told me at this time the GM wouldn’t ever sell it to me anymore because I won’t agree to the price. Still currently sitting at the dealer. Nuke Fremont Ford

F160A0CB-B9E0-4667-8B7E-687975830591.jpeg

5FD35B07-EC98-4AD9-A410-AB4FC506C682.jpeg

CA773936-2A20-4D85-BC5D-04C476F2AA33.jpeg
15K OVER MSRP

Sponsored
OP
OP

94becerra

Big Bend
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you have a signed price agreement (not the WBDO print out, but an actual price agreement)? Otherwise, this one is unfortunately on you.

Dealer is still sleazy.......
Didn’t realize you needed a contract agreement to not be a douche to your customers. I’m the reason they have the bronco in the first place

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t realize you needed a contract agreement to not be a douche to your customers. I’m the reason they have the bronco in the first place
I copied this from another post…
“Many seem to think you need a contract signed by both parties but an Attorney posted in another thread “you do NOT need a signed purchase order to have an enforceable contract. For a non real estate contract you need an offer, acceptance and consideration (deposit suffices).”

I think you can put the pressure on them and get this markup removed.
Sponsored