Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December BD7EAA94-5DA8-4AE2-B235-177E8C0CD586

Is there a distinction between “Build and Price” and “Configurator” we aren’t appreciating?

The former will go live soon and we can build and price out our dream Bronco... and the latter is the actual tool used to finalize your configuration and place the order?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mike978

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haven't they known all of this for months and months already?
They have known for sometime, but I am sure a mixture of reasons including the pandemic have made it harder to complete. Also the August date was hearsay wasn’t it?if so then nothing to get worked up on.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should have the respect to release Sasquatch price much sooner. 35s and lockers on any trim are arguably the biggest advantage the Bronco has over the Jeep for off roaders and we may choose to find another vehicle if they try to charge some crazy price for it.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really? You have the price of each trim and 2 vs 4 door. You have delivery and tax information. As for options it is fair to assume the price of the auto and 2.7L engine. Sasquatch is more tricky to price but lots are not going for that. Roof will be c$1.5k going off Wrangler which is a good guide. So yes you have a good idea to plus/minus 10%.
Really, i don't. Do you work for Ford?

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they could at least commit to the ADM, x-plan, fees, add on stuff, and unwanted dealer installed bloat options. Could someone come up with a list that people can take to their dealer and get a commitment? Of course it wouldn't be binding, but it might be something to compare them against each other.

As for 10/31, I think ford absolutely has to push that date back now. Maybe just open it back up to you can switch at time of order or anytime before.
The dealers around here keep saying “We don’t know”. Really though, I’m not going to worry about it. I’ll just move my reservation to a dealer like granger. I don’t have a problem either flying out and driving it home or shipping it. I really haven’t been impressed with my local dealers anyway.

Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is mostly what I'm worried about Covid 19 messing everything up. Its very likely. I think the Virus is going to spread like Wildfire this winter and screw everything up. A lot of factories and suppliers will be shut down. I honestly have a bad feeling about this. I doubt we will see Broncos in the spring.
Totally this. Anything that isn't built by Ford is very subject to question. Lots of the specialty addons could easily be in short supply or non-existent due to factory delays/shutdowns.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December BD7EAA94-5DA8-4AE2-B235-177E8C0CD586

Is there a distinction between “Build and Price” and “Configurator” we aren’t appreciating?

The former will go live soon and we can build and price... and the latter is the actual ordering tool when you finalize your options that has always been coming later?
Wishful thinking. You don't order a vehicle from your computer, you have to go into the dealership and do it with a salesperson.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The former will go live soon and we can build and price... and the latter is the actual ordering tool when you finalize your options that has always been coming later?
Thats it. I think he took the configurator as placing the finally order. Build and price is a different process . Just a huge overreaction on this forum as usual me thinks

Mike978

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really, i don't. Do you work for Ford?
No I don’t, I work In a totally different field. Point still stands that you can make a fairly educated guess now and you will have official information action ahead of ordering. So I do t see the huge issue,

Sponsored

chadrcr

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Colorado Z71 v8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this settles it. im just not going to get any options. just the base 2-door with the 2.3l and manual for 28,500. that way i already know how much i am paying. heck you ford.
SOLID PLAN.

Reactions: BE_

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a feeling Ford will be making changes again. Too many are going to be unwilling to buy on faith. I think it's unreasonable to expect locking in a dealer before even knowing exactly what you're buying.
I hope so!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They might just well have delayed it. All we have are CGI images and a handful of cobbled together prototypes running around that don't fully represent what the finished product will be. I want to know what interior colors will be available, will the dash be padded or just hard plastic? What stand alone options will there be etc? It just seems like Ford is unprepared to build this vehicle and stringing people along until they can figure out their game plan. To sum it up they're pulling another Explorer.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprised, that's Ford for ya

welp, hopefully they'll throw us something else in the meantime, doubt it

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it's been about 3 weeks from the reveal. After this much 'discussion,' I'm wondering what this forum will be like in the next 3 weeks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.