Sponsored

Looking for input....no reservation yet..

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t made a reservation yet. Wife wants to wait until we can put eyes on one for ourselves here in TX. My impatient ass would’ve put the hundy down 3 weeks ago, but she wants to wait. So I’m respecting that. I’m kinda glad we haven’t yet given all the drama around the timeline steps for purchase (Oct dealer deadline, then build and price AFTER), so we still wait. Don’t need a new vehicle, and my daily driver is almost paid off. No other debt, so this is a fun “we bust our asses and deserve something” vehicle. So should we still wait, or should I finally try to get on the list? No real hurry, I’m just an impulse buyer, and she isn’t lol.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put the $100 down.. its refundable. Plus if you then call and switch dealers they refund the $100, and you get a better dealer out of it.

Its win-win-win... or something like that.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No harm in a tiny refundable deposit but I don’t think your gatekeeper will let you get this pony ??

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven’t made a reservation yet. Wife wants to wait until we can put eyes on one for ourselves here in TX. My impatient ass would’ve put the hundy down 3 weeks ago, but she wants to wait. So I’m respecting that. I’m kinda glad we haven’t yet given all the drama around the timeline steps for purchase (Oct dealer deadline, then build and price AFTER), so we still wait. Don’t need a new vehicle, and my daily driver is almost paid off. No other debt, so this is a fun “we bust our asses and deserve something” vehicle. So should we still wait, or should I finally try to get on the list? No real hurry, I’m just an impulse buyer, and she isn’t lol.
I would recommend that you wait. I put up the 100 and regret it now that the timelines are slipping. Starting to feel like a scam.

Sponsored

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would recommend that you wait. I put up the 100 and regret it now that the timelines are slipping. Starting to feel like a scam.
If this turns out to be a scam... Wow! What a debacle that would be. I refuse to believe it is a scam. Poorly rolled out and executed - absolutely. But an actual scam? Surely not. Either way, I haven’t heard of anyone cancelling and not getting their money back.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Looking for input....no reservation yet.. 167566B4-AA42-4F1B-B5D3-B4273D7074D2
Ford Bronco Looking for input....no reservation yet.. 167566B4-AA42-4F1B-B5D3-B4273D7074D2

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No idea what your financial situation is and not asking. I realize that $100 is still $100, and you could likely put that towards something significantly more meaningful. However it is 100% refundable and seeing is how you really want the truck and at this point would be looking at 2022 at the earliest, why not out down the deposit?

Sponsored
OP
OP
robbyreneeward

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea what your financial situation is and not asking. I realize that $100 is still $100, and you could likely put that towards something significantly more meaningful. However it is 100% refundable and seeing is how you really want the truck and at this point would be looking at 2022 at the earliest, why not out down the deposit?
I hear ya. If $100 is gonna break our bank then no need to bother. However, it’s not. Maybe she just doesn’t want to commit? She ordered a Pontiac Solstice when they debuted in 2005, before we met. Doesn’t get why ford wants $100 so we can reserve and then order. Wasn’t the same process for her. I have no answer. Our finances are fine for this, maybe she’s just trigger shy lol.

sscott87

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because 2020 is a long ways from 2005, the Solstice didn’t have the following of the Bronco, and so on. Sounds like she doesn’t want you to have nice things. ?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserve yourself a Bronco. One reserved today most likely won't deliver into early January 2022. If you wait until they hit the dealer lots you will be paying MSRP or greater. If you order and get cold feet the dealer will gladly take it and have it sold by close of business

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Should have put in the reservation as soon you could since it's refundable. Do you not have your own bank account you could have pulled the $100 from?
Sponsored