First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody know where to get a spare tire cover for the 35 inch spare tire? The ones on the Ford accessories website are for a 32
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody know where to get a spare tire cover for the 35 inch spare tire? The ones on the Ford accessories website are for a 32
4WD.com has several choices at different price points. I think the issue is that none have a cutout for the camera in middle of the spare tire mount on Bronco. Thus, if you buy a universal tire cover you will need to cut a hole, or be without your camera when the cover is on. I would just wait a bit longer, my guess is that there will be a couple of aftermarket choices hitting the market soon specifically for the Bronco (with a cutout for the camera).

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do a search on Etsy - there are several with or without the camera hole.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Spare Tire Cover for 35" Spare? 5CD9B23C-56B5-41E8-B924-74B9CF71962C

Etsy. All custom made in usa. Multiple colors
Sponsored