Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we are finally reaching the point where enough Broncos are being delivered that we are seeing them on the road occasionally.

I have had my 2 door WT for 2 1/2 months and in that time, I have seen two Broncos on the road. In the last week, I have seen three.

I have seen 2, Area 51 4 door soft tops and one 4 door, Race Red, MIC top. It’s bittersweet. I enjoy seeing other Broncos out there, but on the other hand, you realize that soon the rare, unicorn status will be gone.

As a 2 door WT, it has been a real treat being the only Bronco in sight for 2 months. Its been entertaining watching people discover that the Bronco Sport is not the real Bronco.

Here’s to all Bronco 6g forum people about to get your Bronco. There’s still time to enjoy that unicorn status! Happy New Year!
Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I've only seen one for sale at a used car dealer. Haven't seen another on on the roads here in Lincoln NE yet. lol

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So far I've only seen one for sale at a used car dealer. Haven't seen another on on the roads here in Lincoln NE yet. lol
I’ve been on several road trips, hundreds of miles each and not spotted one Bronco. This week however I’ve seen 3. Our local dealership was allotted 40 and has so far received 15.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw one recently parked. Underwhelming. Glad I’m out of the queue.

I’m still potentially interested in a mid-cycle refresh, but will seriously compare with the next gen 4Runner.
Their best qualities are appreciated in activities other than parking.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their best qualities are appreciated in activities other than parking.
True, but it didn’t make me feel anything looking at it in person. Maybe I’m desensitized from hanging out here but it just didn’t grab me.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve seen one that wasn’t parked at a dealership… and it turned out to be the dealer’s demo unit. Some of the mechanics were driving to pick up lunch at Chick Fil A.

But I did see my first “wild” Bronco Sport on Dec 23rd. So… progress?

What I am seeing a lot more of is Mustang Mach-E, so I know Ford is shipping some vehicles my way. Just not the one I want.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

True, but it didn’t make me feel anything looking at it in person. Maybe I’m desensitized from hanging out here but it just didn’t grab me.
To each their own, and that’s cool.
The way mine looks is nothing compared to the way it feels.

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 384D470D-2A67-4C4F-B167-3C612E3F3796

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just picked my 2dr Rapid Red up, so I'm kind of the odd one so far in my town. I've been seeing the same four 4dr models for months - a cyber orange, 2 area 51's, and a cactus grey. My dealer claims they have sold over 20, but I guess they went to other towns. A 2dr black just arrived, so we'll see where that one ends up.

This is for Big Broncos. There are a lot of Bronco Sports running around.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I passed one the other day in my town, we both did REALLY rusty Bronco waves. LOL

I ve seen a few, before that, but no recognition from the drivers ... females actually.

I did a headlight flash and as we got closer, he did the hand on the wheel pointy wave, I did the hand on the wheel Peace sign / contractor wave.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw one recently parked. Underwhelming. Glad I’m out of the queue.

I’m still potentially interested in a mid-cycle refresh, but will seriously compare with the next gen 4Runner.
As much as I like the 4Runner, and am interested in what they do with it for the refresh, if Toyota is already playing these games I'm less likely to consider buying one.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43329/toyota-made-its-key-fob-remote-start-into-a-subscription-service

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see 2-3 others running around my area, pretty far north of dfw. Then at dinner this week parked next to a white 4dr badlands. They do seem to be more common now then when I first got mine in October.
Sponsored