Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y’all are cracking me up with these memes and gifs!! ??? Glad they clarified it will be nice to mess around with Build and Price for a few months to most likely throw me off on what I think I want vs just what I need! Then later have FOMO seeing someone else bronco cruise by me all done up!! ??
Sponsored

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
My God. What an emotional roller coaster. ? WTF?? Whats the next bad news and then fix? $10k for a Sasquatch package? What? Holy sh$t!! Oh wait our bad we ment $3,500

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First, they said August.
Then they said fall.
Then they said December.
Now they say September.

There is no confusion on our part, we just happen to have memories that last longer than 24 hours. Ford is acting like that crazy ex-boyfriend who gaslights you and pretends you're imagining things. Let's hope the same people managing communication aren't being allowed anywhere near the factory.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y’all are cracking me up with these memes and gifs!! ??? Glad they clarified it will be nice to mess around with Build and Price for a few months to most likely throw me off on what I think I want vs just what I need! Then later have FOMO seeing someone else bronco cruise by me all done up!! ??
Honestly to me the build and price isn’t a huge deal. I’m going to do so much aftermarket stuff that build and price is only going to be accurate for a few months.

Knowing pricing will be good though. I’m still trending for black diamond assuming the Sasquatch isn’t insanely overpriced, but I may have to pick between black diamond and the V6. I’d really really rather get both though. Need it to be right at $45k or so to get both though.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
First, they said August.
Then they said fall.
Then they said December.
Now they say September.

There is no confusion on our part, we just happen to have memories that last longer than 24 hours. Ford is acting like that crazy ex-boyfriend who gaslights you and pretends you're imagining things. Let's hope the same people managing communication aren't being allowed anywhere near the factory.
Ford hasn’t spoken about when build and price would be available until now. We had a leak to us for august but evidently that was slightly off. Maybe it’s still set for this month and Mike just said September to be safe.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford hasn’t spoken about when build and price would be available until now. We had a leak to us for august but evidently that was slightly off. Maybe it’s still set for this month and Mike just said September to be safe.
They said on Twitter the other day that pricing would be revealed in the fall (mid-September to mid-December), and yesterday they tweeted December. Keep up.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think August was off at all, but probably later in the month. I think Mike is covering his ass now after being torched for not being able to communicate properly.

Besides, as I just posted, Granger said it still shows as August in their systems. I'll trust that over the confusion Ford is creating thru social media.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder how many people cancelled their reservations all pissed off haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.