Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know about the F150, but on the Ranger it includes locking rear diff, all terrain tires, and a few other things. And, it's only around $1300.
Maybe that’ll be close to what Sasquatch costs for the Badlands.
Sponsored

OP
OP

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone in every thread like this thinks that the one thing they want is super important and a reasonable request.

Regardless of whether you think this one thing is more important than the other one things, the Base model is the Base model. You could get what you want on any other trim, just not the Base model. Sometimes you just have to pay more for the things you really want. C'est la vie.
I get it and I give up...so the way it looks now if I want anything other than 30" tires on 16" steel rims on Base for example I'll either have to buy an automatic and Sasquatch package or go aftermarket. Would think Ford might like to sell me 32s or 33s on 17s from the factory but guess not. C'est la vie

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get it and I give up...so the way it looks now if I want anything other than 30" tires on 16" steel rims on Base for example I'll either have to buy an automatic and Sasquatch package or go aftermarket. Would think Ford might like to sell me 32s or 33s on 17s from the factory but guess not. C'est la vie
I would imagine it's possible they'll throw wheel options into the "300+ accessories" category.

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not just upgrade the tires and wheels yourself for cheaper than the jump from Base to Big Bend?

OP
OP

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why not just upgrade the tires and wheels yourself for cheaper than the jump from Base to Big Bend?
That's what I'll do. My point is that its too bad Ford won't gives us factory options. I'll end up gladly giving my money to TireRack instead. Same goes for rear locker, etc

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FX4 seems worthless at least in the F150 world. given the Ford and aftermarket support, I think it will be covered maybe even Ford installed warranty stuff.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i feel like Sasquatch is the FX4 package. an F150 FX4 usually just adds better shocks and 4x4 and some additional badging, right? im sure the Sasquatch will run more than an FX4 package but that is the basic idea for and FX4 to make the vehicle perform a little better off road. i think the Sasquatch accomplishes that with mainly the 35's and locking front and rear diffs. please, correct me if im wrong on the newer FX4 packages.
FX4 doesn't include the 4x4, but it is a requirement to have optioned the truck with 4x4 to qualify for the FX4 package.

Just a minor clarification...

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be buying a base 2.3 manual, and driving it straight to the tire shop for some pizza cutter 33's, and as soon as the warranty is out I'll add my own lockers, probably just a lunchbox locker in the rear and call it good.
I would have paid for a sticksquatch, or even just lockers as a factory backed option, but I can't afford much more than the base ride out of the box.