Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Great White North

Outer Banks
First Name
Trace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge SEL, 1975 F-150 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally had some time to cut out the new Front Mod Bumper plate holder. Just slapped it on for test fitting. Needs some tweaks for the holes,(will be done on CNC) but sits nice and even. No interference from anything, and bolted in place less than a minute..... I'll be refining it soon, and then prime and paint.
image4.jpeg

image3 (4).jpeg

image2 (8).jpeg

image1 (9).jpeg

image0 (13).jpeg

and yes.... the plate means...... " Running Bronco 7/21 New" Unless you can think of something else better..... oh, just put my foot in my mouth for that.......:LOL:
I dig the placement, now if only the top bend were a hinge and it had a spring to keep it facing forward. That way if you crawl over anything the plate simply folds back against the skid plate instead of breaking or pulling hardware out. Then when over the object the plate would just pop out square again?

I have the idea, just no shop or tools to make it so!
Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dig the placement, now if only the top bend were a hinge and it had a spring to keep it facing forward. That way if you crawl over anything the plate simply folds back against the skid plate instead of breaking or pulling hardware out. Then when over the object the plate would just pop out square again?

I hear ya, but this is just a replacement plate holder for the one Ford sends with the vehicle, so guys don't get holes put into there lower valance. Even for me, once I make my front bumper, I will be using just a plate to attach to the receiver until I am in the bush, then pop off the plate, and in goes the winch. I don't like winches left on the vehicle all the time, and it looks better if the bumper is following the contours of the body. It will be nice when I get it done.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like your idea - basically it would push back if you hit something and spring back; kind of like some signs you find in parking lots.

666fish

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t open the rear doors after an hour drive on slushy road…anyone?

64F7BF82-5446-4419-AC19-1752751CC729.jpeg

6692A233-FF87-4B16-B827-03C8F46CF3B5.jpeg

Sponsored

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else who happens to be up north, come say hi. Finally picked her up from PG Ford on the 28th (had to wait 5 days because I was working)
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_20211228_203411_949

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t open the rear doors after an hour drive on slushy road…anyone?

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_20211228_203411_949

Either hot water, de-ice spray, or I’d use an ice scraper and (carefully) chip at it. It’ll likely fall off in one piece.

MountedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen CTR, Triumph Trident 660
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any Canadian owners receive ford reward points from all the production delays?

I know American order holders all got appeasement gifts....haven't heard of the same kind of treatment from ford for their customers up north.

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any Canadian owners receive ford reward points from all the production delays?

I know American order holders all got appeasement gifts....haven't heard of the same kind of treatment from ford for their customers up north.
I did get all the points that were promised to me by ford directly. It took 3 weeks but after they audited the purchase it was added to my ford pass account. For me that was 310k points which includes the purchase points as well .

Last edited:
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Supercrew LB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else find their block heater cord not secured? 2 push pins and 1 hose attachment not engaged. Loose enough to get tangled with the serpentine belt if bounced around. Dealer to fix as it’s too tight to get my hands in there without removing pieces.

5C5F13D7-314D-42F6-ADE2-AA116B27E256.jpeg

Sponsored

MountedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen CTR, Triumph Trident 660
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rail car my vehicle is in is currently on Norfolk Southern system. I followed the instructions on tracing on other threads but the best info the automated system could give me was it had departed on flat bed today. No information provided on where it left from.

Anyone able to get location on NS system?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The rail car my vehicle is in is currently on Norfolk Southern system. I followed the instructions on tracing on other threads but the best info the automated system could give me was it had departed on flat bed today. No information provided on where it left from.

Anyone able to get location on NS system?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

for most of Western Canada shipments, try using the CX link. Depends on your rail car #, but you should be able to figure that out.
Hope this helps......

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

for most of Western Canada shipments, try using the CX link. Depends on your rail car #, but you should be able to figure that out.
Hope this helps......
I used the NS method and it worked for me. Just call back tomorrow for another update. It provides arrivals and departures and almost always gives the town info. Only shitty thing is sometimes it’s difficult to understand the robot on the phone.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used the NS method and it worked for me. Just call back tomorrow for another update. It provides arrivals and departures and almost always gives the town info. Only shitty thing is sometimes it’s difficult to understand the robot on the phone.
I know that when mine and others around the same time were getting info for our area, CX worked the best. I wonder if because they all start in the states, that both CX and NS both work. I liked the CX (never tried NS) when I was tracking, because it would ping even on small little places, and I tracked it through Google Maps as it came. Kind of cool, but nerdy at the same time..... and then it sat in Surrey for a week.... that sucked !!! But now it's mine, and it's coming along great..... adding here and there..... Rear Bumper, some lights on the A pillar and above the windshield, and just got my tracking # for my new Hood and light bar.... getting excited !!!
Still have to make a front Bumper and Rock Sliders to match. That will be next.
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image0 (18)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image1 (12)

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok BC Bronco owners. The PPF wrap and ceramic coating is done...I upgraded to stealth because I thought if I am paying that much I need to at least change the look a bit and I am not disappointed. Monster Auto Labs did a great job even though it was their first Broncos and went above and beyond and covered every painted surface they could. They were also kind enough to add my Bronco Badge and throw on my black lugs and locks.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.01.30 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.07 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.07 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.08 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.08 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 5.02.55 PM.jpeg
Sponsored