Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping they accept Visa, I get 1.5% cash back on it and it would offset travel expenses....

We will but not for the entire amount.

$2000 anything over is 2% cc fee.

The cc fees we pay will absorb any potential rofit we will make if we took entire cc payments.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We will but not for the entire amount.

$2000 anything over is 2% cc fee.

The cc fees we pay will absorb any potential rofit we will make if we took entire cc payments.

Thanks for the response. I am pretty unfamiliar with Zelle as it is new to me, I have used it once and it seems to be similar to PayPal in nature but my Credit Union does have a Zelle button to transfer money. Are you familiar with it?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I am pretty unfamiliar with Zelle as it is new to me, I have used it once and it seems to be similar to PayPal in nature but my Credit Union does have a Zelle button to transfer money. Are you familiar with it?
Not familiar with that in particular.

We can work with many wire transfers on vehicles

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 6D59CF78-B5F6-451A-B556-84D36C209EA0

using x-plan, is the $275 administration fee coming from ford to be paid to the dealer or this will be billed to the buyer? or buyer just pays for $100 doc fee

thanks in advance

PretzelDay

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sooooooooooooooooo the Base Bronco is basically 30000 grand with options and DEALER marker ups......the sky is the limit..... I think I will just pass..... Gladiator here I come

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 6D59CF78-B5F6-451A-B556-84D36C209EA0

using x-plan, is the $275 administration fee coming from ford to be paid to the dealer or this will be billed to the buyer? or buyer just pays for $100 doc fee

thanks in advance
The customer pays the $275 Admin Fee, I have a column to account for that in the spreadsheet.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooooooooooooooooo the Base Bronco is basically 30000 grand with options and DEALER marker ups......the sky is the limit..... I think I will just pass..... Gladiator here I come
If you have an order reservation in, get a Mustang Club of America membership for $25 and you qualify for X-Plan pricing at Invoice cost plus a 0.04% markup plus $275 admin fee. There are plenty of dealers accepting this, or if you are near Iowa, Granger Ford is accepting orders below invoice. There is plenty of info on this forum to tell you what you need to know.

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Login:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

The second method is to join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

The third method is to own 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage
Here are some posts with good information on X-Plan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ng-process-discussions.1399/page-9#post-47491
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-not-entertained.1594/page-7#post-50975
Seems like one if the easiest ways to get Xplan is to join the MCA unless you work for one of the aforementioned companies. That being said, does anyone know, assuming Ford allows XPlan pricing, when you have to give the pin for the pricing? I.E. At the time you configure and order through dealership or when you take delivery. Just trying to figure out, if I join MCA to get xplan, when I should do it. 60 days before December or wait......see if Xplan will be available and then join. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like one if the easiest ways to get Xplan is to join the MCA unless you work for one of the aforementioned companies. That being said, does anyone know, assuming Ford allows XPlan pricing, when you have to give the pin for the pricing? I.E. At the time you configure and order through dealership or when you take delivery. Just trying to figure out, if I join MCA to get xplan, when I should do it. 60 days before December or wait......see if Xplan will be available and then join. Any thoughts are appreciated.
In my experience customers have to prove eligibility at the time of delivery. Some dealers may ask you to prove it up front at the time of order with both a PIN and proof of MCA membership, just to avoid any issues down the line. I have had situations at my dealership where someone qualified for X plan when they ordered a vehicle, but not when it arrived. In this example, the guy changed jobs after ordering and his new company wasn't x plan. In the case of MCA i doubt there's harm in getting a membership now and then renewing if the vehicle doesn't arrive as planned.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This ?
Awesome. Iā€™m glad I can get the X plan! Be saving this for later negotiations as well!

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks! Great info, I work for a Ford partner company so this will save me almost $700 on the 4dr BB. Already bookmarked the x-plan site with my code. I doubt we will see any significant discount below MSRP from most dealers, so everything helps!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent product @North7

I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread but since it now posted to the news feeds, I wanted to share my information about the Dealer Fee column. This column pertains to the specific dealership @North7 was referencing for his personal use; every dealership documentation fee is different ranging from $0 to +$1,000. Be sure to ask about dealer documentation fees before you lock-in your dealer by 31 October 2020.

Down here in Florida, Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee is charging $0 dealer documentation fee which brings me within $1,000 difference between Granger Ford and Mullinax Ford. With transportation or shipping cost taken into consideration, I'm sticking with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee especially since I'm trading in my vehicle and they guarantee $500 over competed trade in value.

One member suggested that one sales gimmick Mullinax Ford has used in the past was to try and use their high rate financing product. I'm not sure of the specifics so I would recommend going in preapproved by a bank or pay close attention to Ford Financing incentives like they are doing on the Bronco Sport.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arizona people... what are you finding? Any dealerships offering below MSRP?
I qualify for x plan but Iā€™m curious.
Not that Iā€™ve heard so far.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really doesn't look like XPlan is worth using on the base 2 door. I mean $164 is $164 but to either buy Ford stock or sign up for a Mustang Club membership doesn't make all that much sense to me. My question is, what happens when you add on options/accessories, do they discount those separately?
Check the list of partner companies - it's fairly extensive.
Sponsored