Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The lift comes from the Bilstein reservoir coil overs. They’re standard on the BL, WT, & FE. Optional on lower trims with Sasquatch package.
Everyone says the Sasquatch package is another 2 inches or so more than Badlands. We want to know how they are adding this extra lift for the 35s. They also add the wider flares.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Pics: 2021 Broncos on the Rubicon Trail 1596503391361

I'd like to see the video to be double sure, but it still looks like the 2-door is not a Sasquatch upgrade other than the beadlock-capable rims. It might be lifted, so details matter. I really want to know if I can run the Rubicon in a Badlands w/o a Sasquatch package, which would be perfect and really awesome for capability.

Those are definitely A/T tires which are 33" from the factory.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The lift comes from the Bilstein reservoir coil overs. They’re standard on the BL, WT, & FE. Optional on lower trims with Sasquatch package.

What I was referring to was the 2in lift that is in addition to the squatch package that may or may not be available from Ford. I'm not talking about the suspension on the BL or squatch. I thought the original thread I was referring to was wanting the additional 2in lift on top of the squatch package like the yellow Bronco on 37s.

This: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-planning-to-get-a-2”-factory-lift.2611/

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, both 4-doors have M/T tires and "beadlocks".
The 2-Door is the mystery machine here.

Last edited:

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The doors on the 2-door are 48” long. The cargo area is only about 45” wide. They don’t fit back there.
You realize that if they took the rear seats out, the cargo area is plenty deep, right? I know the 4-door put the doors in with each one spanning the width of the cargo bay. If these are the doors, they are slid in long ways. I think they might be the doors with the 'hump' in the window line in first, that is why you see that bit peeking up above the body. You guys take everything so literally. Because some Ford marketing douche states that you "can't store the doors in the 2-door", you take that to mean there is no physical way possible to fit them in the vehicle. The Ford guy meant that you can't fit them all in the cargo area and still use the seats. And there won't be any cute little OEM plastic rack thingy to hold them back there. For God's sake, the doors will fit in the back of the thing with the seats folded or removed.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these not both 33 A/T's? 4d and 2d....
4d has bead lockers though.
Maybe they wanna compare how they do with the Sheep Rubicon which comes with 33's. Apples to apples

Screenshot_20200803-212307_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Corsair

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s hilarious, the OP on FB said they had just left the parking lot headed towards the trail.
These have probably been also getting tested in a lot of other places.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im loving the 4 door Badlands on 33s.

Right now for me it is FE vs a decked out manual Badlands on 33s.
It looks like the 4-doors are 35" M/T tires Sasquatch. Need to see some video tho.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pics: 2021 Broncos on the Rubicon Trail Screenshot_20200803-212307_Chrome

I'd like to see the video to be double sure, but it still looks like the 2-door is not a Sasquatch upgrade other than the beadlock-capable rims. It might be lifted, so details matter. I really want to know if I can run the Rubicon in a Badlands w/o a Sasquatch package, which would be perfect and really awesome for capability.

Those are definitely A/T tires which are 33" from the factory.
Those are just "beauty rings" that protects the wheels and can be swapped out. I use to think they were bead locks too.

Source: motor trend interview. Skip to 6:00 min

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These have probably been also getting tested in a lot of other places.
Probably. My original comment is centered on the Rubicon trail, which is notorious for vehicle damage. I’m interested to see the indicators of how the Bronco does.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.