Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whelp, I was just up in that area and now I’m wicked mad that I missed seeing them ?
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are just "beauty rings" that protects the wheels and can be swapped out. I use to think they were bead locks too.

Source: motor trend interview. Skip to 6:00 min
Yeah, the beadlock-capable rims are an upgrade for the Badlands. Still not known till Build & Pricing if the rims are stand alone option or require Sasquatch to get them.

Yeah, they are not true beadlocks, but skuff guards to keep the mall crawler looking good.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are just "beauty rings" that protects the wheels and can be swapped out. I use to think they were bead locks too.

Source: motor trend interview. Skip to 6:00 min
The beauty rings are there because DOT won't allow bead lockers on the street. They just cover the bolt holes for the lockers. You take the beauty rings off to replace them with beadlockers. Has nothing to do with protecting the rims.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You realize that if they took the rear seats out, the cargo area is plenty deep, right? I know the 4-door put the doors in with each one spanning the width of the cargo bay. If these are the doors, they are slid in long ways. I think they might be the doors with the 'hump' in the window line in first, that is why you see that bit peeking up above the body. You guys take everything so literally. Because some Ford marketing douche states that you "can't store the doors in the 2-door", you take that to mean there is no physical way possible to fit them in the vehicle. The Ford guy meant that you can't fit them all in the cargo area and still use the seats. And there won't be any cute little OEM plastic rack thingy to hold them back there. For God's sake, the doors will fit in the back of the thing with the seats folded or removed.
I understand that completely and agree that if you folded seats, you can fit them in the back parallel to the bedsides. But I’ve seen 5 test mules and every one of them have brackets and power inverters mounted in the cargo area. I can promise you the doors are not there.

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What I was referring to was the 2in lift that is in addition to the squatch package that may or may not be available from Ford. I'm not talking about the suspension on the BL or squatch. I thought the original thread I was referring to was wanting the additional 2in lift on top of the squatch package like the yellow Bronco on 37s.

This: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-planning-to-get-a-2”-factory-lift.2611/
Gotcha. I’ve seen people suggesting that the Sasquatch lift is don’t with spacers and that just simply won’t happen. I still think any additional lift from Ford will be done with taller shocks & springs, but who knows what knucklehead dealers will do.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this stuck out to me as well...its got me a little concerned, coming from a Ram 2500. That looks similar to the seating position in my FJ40...and it’s one of the reasons I can’t do long hours in it.
Supposedly the seats are height adjustable. Looks like the driver is sitting higher than the passenger. Maybe passenger lowered it all the way down just for the picture, so his head wouldn't be cut off by shadow.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it was already confirmed the 2 doors couldn’t stow it’s doors
They said the 2 door can't stow the doors behind the rear seat because the doors are bigger than on the 4 door. You can stow them with the rear seat folded.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that completely and agree that if you folded seats, you can fit them in the back parallel to the bedsides. But I’ve seen 5 test mules and every one of them have brackets and power inverters mounted in the cargo area. I can promise you the doors are not there.
Ford Bronco Pics: 2021 Broncos on the Rubicon Trail LT7z

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

look at where the guys feet are. he's probably 6ft+. with long legs and his feet all the way back his knees are going to be high. his thighs aren't touching the seat and he's arched forward (shoulders off seat back). this gives it the awkward look. look at the actual seat recline and angle. it's fairly lounged.
if he put his feet forward a bit it'd be much less of an angle.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seating position that low is a no go for me. Pre 2020 Tacoma’s have a low position to compensate for the high clearance and low roofline. Don’t want to see that on the Bronco.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Supposedly the seats are height adjustable. Looks like the driver is sitting higher than the passenger. Maybe passenger lowered it all the way down just for the picture, so his head wouldn't be cut off by shadow.
More importantly, what kind of apple is that? Looks like a Gala or Fiji.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An example of, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.