First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 OBX 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
1636898575186249845389195524769.jpg
I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
1636898575186249845389195524769.jpg
What module do you find this in? I made other changes but cannot find this anywhere. Thanks
Sponsored

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have read through most of this and is very intriguing. My first item was changing tire size but I assume any reputable tire shop would do this at install (wishful thinking?)
Anyway, the other options have peaked my interest and leads me to my question.

Who has used Forscan with iOS? Is it as capable? Is buying a Windows based laptop Worth it just to use Forscan?
I am a MAC user and haven't used a window based system in over a decade. I value any insight or experience. TY
Following. I have the same issue

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone tried enabling the perimeter plus alarm system in Forescan? According to this guy it's installed on all Ford vehicles but only can be turned on by the dealer.

Anyone tried this? IF not I'll take a stab and see what I find.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any chance there is an option in ForScan that allows you to tie the seat and mirror positions to the particular key FOB used to open the doors and start the Bronco? I'm guessing the answer is no since the power seats themselves don't have a memory button (which is a head scratching omission in this day and age) but love this FOB feature on my Escalade and thought I'd ask.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tried enabling the perimeter plus alarm system in Forescan? According to this guy it's installed on all Ford vehicles but only can be turned on by the dealer.

Anyone tried this? IF not I'll take a stab and see what I find.
I guess step one on this one might be see if you can find the module. Good luck!

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess step one on this one might be see if you can find the module. Good luck!
I attempted this. First, the perimeter alarm is already active in the system. I was able to trip it by trying to open the door from the inside handle with the window down (a VERY edge case scenario imo). When I tried following the instructions to enable the shock sensors I couldn't get it to work. I think these instructions are for a key system, doesn't seem to work with the push to start button. I bit the bullet and ordered one from the dealer.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you use the ForScan program with a very old Windows laptop? Have a 12 year old laptop running (barely) Windows 7 sitting in a box for the rare occasion a program is Windows-only.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is no Perimeter Alarm specific module in Bronco. The BCM is the device that controls those functions. I'm not sure about adding in this Perimeter Plus or if it exists in the vehicle (doubtful)
I would imagine that if the Bronco had such a capability and it was simply hidden/deactivated by Ford on lower trim or by opting out, then there would've been a perimeter alarm option from the factory or dealer activated option at any rate (otherwise, why incur additional expense in every vehicle built that neither Ford nor the buyer could benefit from?). Never did see that option when I was building mine, and I got pretty much everything that I could find to add on.

Sponsored

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys, hope you can help me out. I'm trying to get rid of the chimes and I keep getting the service interruption error. Running version 2.3.44 of forscan and have OBDLink MX. Anyone got any insights?

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you use the ForScan program with a very old Windows laptop? Have a 12 year old laptop running (barely) Windows 7 sitting in a box for the rare occasion a program is Windows-only.
Yes. It's very light on the processor

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may have been asked. I have a question regarding forscan and enabling baja mode. I plug in the adaptor follow all the instructions everything is linked properly. I go to configuration and programming and it won't recognize the transmission (10R60) I select that and I get a couple boxes to confirm that's the right one (see pic) and that's where I stopped because that differs from everyone else. Do I just need to confirm and keep going? Most yt vids they didn't have to go through this step. Tia
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread image

Jonesy

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Barely tested it but I have enabled Sport Mode on a Badlands. What's curious is that it shifts to 4A when you enable this. . Also I have only just enabled it, drove 20 feet and then went back inside. It appears to work but I will confirm soon. I do now have all 8 modes in the SDM. I can't confirm the options listed below are guarantees I just compared a VIN for each trim and correlated the factory G.O.A.T. mode choices to the As-Builts. Seeing how Sport Mode was easily enabled I am fairly confident this is the DIY for all 8 modes on any trim.

I have updated the table with potential ability to turn off modes if you so desire. I have not tested them yet. Flashing the ABS module will throw many codes in it and you will need to clear DTC's. For many who might be new to ForScan and even those who are not, it's my recommendation to clear codes before you write a change (if present) and definitely after each write of a change you make. You don't want to lose communication with a module and not know it until you've finished doing other things.

Add/Change G.O.A.T. Modes in the ABS As-Built
ABS760-04-02x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-02xxxxx*xxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03xxxxx*xxxx--0=Baja Off
2=Baja On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxx*xx--1= Rock Crawl Off
3=Rock Crawl On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--2=Mud/Ruts Off
A=Mud/Ruts On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxxx*--9=Sport Mode Off
B=Sport Mode On

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread image
Is there a certain forscan model on Amazon, or will any of them do?
Sponsored