Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If y’all liked this one wait for Wednesday evening video where we go against a stock rubicon with 35s and do an 8 and 7 rated trail!
Wait are you hinting that the oem Bronco can compete and maybe do some obstacles a bit better than an oem Rubicon on 35? Cant be.....

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, I watched it as well. Though I’m looking forward to seeing Kevin and Brittany’s take.

I also like the look of the 1.5” spacers though I can’t install them and do the tight trails here in NC. I think the stock Sasquatch is wide enough.
Link?

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As was debated a little in another thread where the guy laid his 4 door on its side going down the steep decline and the 4D being "safer", I'll still take a 2D over a 4D, that turtle business gets old in a hurry, especially when you're the one behind the guy constantly hung up lol. Great video Lite Brite.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's clear from the comments that the Jeep crowd is scratching their heads trying to figure out how this alien technology is even possible. They are blown away by the Bronco (in large part due to Kevin's driving - which lite-brite hating or not - is objectively excellent). It is also clear that Brittany is a reliable spotter and understands Kevin's ability to get stupid. This video really highlights the abilities of the Bronco.

Now, I have never been a Lite-Brite fan boi, but it is hard to dislike these two... Tennis skirts and all. Brittany is cute (although she has a smile that reminds me of the Joker from Batman) and if Kevin wasn't such a talented driver, he would be a narcissist, but it's not narcissism when you can back it up. Almost all the video content they put out is quality (although I wish they would drop the clickbait titles).

I guess that I am trying to say is... Welcome to Lite-Brite (not that my opinion counts). Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Bronco. Great video.

Sponsored

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As was debated a little in another thread where the guy laid his 4 door on its side going down the steep decline and the 4D being "safer", I'll still take a 2D over a 4D, that turtle business gets old in a hurry, especially when you're the one behind the guy constantly hung up lol. Great video Lite Brite.
Great news is that we’re working with next venture motorsports to come up with skids and sliders that utilize UHMW so you never get hung up again at all

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the exact video I've been looking forward to. Hardcore stock bronco with a pro driver not afraid to beat the crap out of it. Loved it. Makes me ever more excited.
Whoa whoa, I’m not a professional driver at all. I’ve only been wheeling for 4 years and KOH was just to see if it was a thing. Lol no professionals here. Maybe I’m a professional jackass. Lol

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really curious how those unprotected lower control arms look. I counted at least four times when they got seriously smacked. :)