First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LiteBrite it would be great as you prove the Bronco out to have Chris throw it up on the lift for a post inspection. Is all the scrapping just doing cosmetic damage or are you headed towards part failure after the 3rd or 4th trip?
The scraping is just noises and cosmetic but I would 100% recommend the rocks sliders and skid plates we have designed and coming soon for anyone going Offroad at all. The sliders will protect your doors from rock debris and chips and door dings since the factory doors bulge out past the rocker panels leaving them susceptible to damage even in parking lots from other peoples doors and there are these brackets under the bronco that I hung up on. The skids will eliminate that bracket and have a new lower profile bracket added with UHMW so broncos don’t get stuck like I did.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes I absolutely use goat modes. Rocks for rock crawling and Baja for sand duning. It slows you to use the front facing camera and adjust your throttle sensitivity which is really helpful. Sway bar disconnected the minute I leave pavement and lockers only when needed. No lockers going down hill ever (unless you are hung up or stuck) both lockers for vertical climbs. No one pedal at all. That’s good for beginners to learn how to 2 foot drive
I actually found the one pedal to be good for vertical climbing specially in rockier paths just to keep from bouncing the go pedal or I am just a lazy off roader lol. Down hill I agree would rather use 4L / M works just as good.

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's why I've never understood the fascination with the electronic disconnect. As soon as I hit dirt - pop the staun's on the tires and while they're deflating, reach under the bumper and unhook the quick disco's. 3 minutes and ready to roll... I've never thought 'Gee, I wish my sway bar was connected' while out on a trail
Depends on what your use is on the trail. As you know living in the West there are a lot of transfer sections where the sway bar is a must.

Because when you go from rocks to high speed desert to sand dunes all in the same area you want the sway bar to connect again for the high speed sections and sand duning. It’s very nice to have it available when you live in the desert and then I just go right to pavement and keep driving. To each their own but there is definitely a good use for it
Yes this!! I'm very excited to see how you set up this rig. This is awesome being a 4 door and the long wheelbase with independent suspension up front. You have the perfect combination for a high speed desert runner.

Can you say Arizona Strip for some of your high speed content!!! I only mention it because it's close to your new home base.

I'm still deciding between a Jeep and a Bronco. I'm at a point in my life where the hard core off road on motorcycles is coming to more just occasional and 4 wheel traveling is going to be more every day.

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The scraping is just noises and cosmetic but I would 100% recommend the rocks sliders and skid plates we have designed and coming soon for anyone going Offroad at all. The sliders will protect your doors from rock debris and chips and door dings since the factory doors bulge out past the rocker panels leaving them susceptible to damage even in parking lots from other peoples doors and there are these brackets under the bronco that I hung up on. The skids will eliminate that bracket and have a new lower profile bracket added with UHMW so broncos don’t get stuck like I did.
Now I am interested in the skid plates you have designed. Hope they are available soon!

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@LiteBrite hey Kevin any plans for skids or sliders for the Real Bronco (2-door)? Or is this only for the station wagons? LOL just kidding on the terminology but seriously, us 2-Door owners need some love too :)

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can say, this is the content I've been waiting for from Lite-brite. Not a totally fair comparison to their beginnings with the JLU. They were relatively inexperienced off-roaders back then and probably didn't always pick the best lines but that content got me locked on their channel. I've faded away from lite-brite lately - have been missing good wheeling content and the rig became something most people will never have. I'm enjoying them again with the Bronco and hope they don't overbuild it. Their E3 partner Brad at Treail Recon also has some comarisons now that he has a Bronco. TR won't run crazy extreme but his builds or more attainable. Hope Lite-Brite keeps it real with this one and they venture a bit more away from Hurricane and Sand Hollow soon.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If y’all liked this one wait for Wednesday evening video where we go against a stock rubicon with 35s and do an 8 and 7 rated trail!
Great content and thank you for sharing. SOOO stoked to see that my (eventually delivered 2D) can handle some serious trails fully stock.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this today, great video. They always do a solid job. "I'm her husband, not her father." :ROFLMAO:
Wondering the same. I'm waiting for a rock smack to sheer off one (or more) of those exposed bolts.

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No use or talk about the sway bar disconnect?
Generally experienced wheelers disconnect at the time when they are airing down and stay disconnected the remainder of the trail. Back to asphalt, air up and reconnect.

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wondering the same. I'm waiting for a rock smack to sheer off one (or more) of those exposed bolts.
I’ll be making/installing some hemispherical bolt caps on mine when I go wheeling for super cereal.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2022 Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the video. That was awesome footage and looks like less damge then the ride down I-70 you took.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I absolutely use goat modes. Rocks for rock crawling and Baja for sand duning. It slows you to use the front facing camera and adjust your throttle sensitivity which is really helpful. Sway bar disconnected the minute I leave pavement and lockers only when needed. No lockers going down hill ever (unless you are hung up or stuck) both lockers for vertical climbs. No one pedal at all. That’s good for beginners to learn how to 2 foot drive
Leaving lockers on downhill make it more difficult or hurts the drivetrain or you just don’t need them?

Going and down up crawling it would seem tedious to turn both on then both off the both on again…etc. Thanks

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ll be making/installing some hemispherical bolt caps on mine when I go wheeling for super cereal.
I think the two easy solutions is knock them out and reverse them and or add protect plates.
Sponsored