Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure. Bring it on out. Would be great. As long as you are ok with bumps and bangs and dings
I'm fine with adding a few beauty marks. My first trip to Moab a couple weeks ago was a wash due to snow. I was only able to do Long Canyon and the Shafer Trail to Canyonlands. Planned on Fins and Things and Hells Revenge.

Ford Bronco Impressive rock crawling by stock Bronco Badlands Sasquatch  @ Sand Hollow [Lite Brite] 20211226_145327

Ford Bronco Impressive rock crawling by stock Bronco Badlands Sasquatch  @ Sand Hollow [Lite Brite] 2021_1226_22221500

Ford Bronco Impressive rock crawling by stock Bronco Badlands Sasquatch  @ Sand Hollow [Lite Brite] 2021_1226_22220000
Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also worth mentioning they took off the lower-end section of the front bumper... and on the non-squatch badlands I would have that extra "bar" aka crash bar to contend with... which when staging I COULD technically take those off and put them back on before road driving but. worth mentioning.

Wondering what PSI they ran.

I couldn't clear some of that as the squatch has what... 1/5-2" + 35's instead of 33's?

Also... I'm also concerned about longevity of parts... I beat mine up pretty good this weekend pushing harder to get off trail in the flats /washboards (kinda baja / what she was built to do) before the sun completely went down but... all good so far.

Last edited:

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SO GODANG COOL! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see what upgrades y'all do.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If yā€™all liked this one wait for Wednesday evening video where we go against a stock rubicon with 35s and do an 8 and 7 rated trail!
Been following you guys for a long time. Glad to see you're in the forum and have a Bronco! I'm excited to see how it will compare to the stock Rubicon. Will you be keeping a public build sheet on you Bronco for modifications?

Sponsored

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LiteBrite hey Kevin any plans for skids or sliders for the Real Bronco (2-door)? Or is this only for the station wagons? LOL just kidding on the terminology but seriously, us 2-Door owners need some love too :)
Yup. All of n the works. Sliders first then skids. Sliders should be available this month at next venture motorsports. Iā€™m testing them this week

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been following you guys for a long time. Glad to see you're in the forum and have a Bronco! I'm excited to see how it will compare to the stock Rubicon. Will you be keeping a public build sheet on you Bronco for modifications?
Ya at REVKIT.com

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also worth mentioning they took off the lower-end section of the front bumper... and on the non-squatch badlands I would have that extra "bar" aka crash bar to contend with... which when staging I COULD technically take those off and put them back on before road driving but. worth mentioning.

Wondering what PSI they ran.

I couldn't clear some of that as the squatch has what... 1/5-2" + 35's instead of 33's?

Also... I'm also concerned about longevity of parts... I beat mine up pretty good this weekend pushing harder to get off trail in the flats /washboards (kinda baja / what she was built to do) before the sun completely went down but... all good so far.
Just remove the front and rear crash bars and leave them off. Not needed. I run 15psi

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LiteBrite Can I recommend a profile picture, so you don't inadvertently get mistaken for a newb? {grin}

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Because when you go from rocks to high speed desert to sand dunes all in the same area you want the sway bar to connect again for the high speed sections and sand duning. Itā€™s very nice to have it available when you live in the desert and then I just go right to pavement and keep driving. To each their own but there is definitely a good use for it
I'm in the SW desert as well and I've always left mine (2 door JL) disconnected even transitioning to sand. The sfa feels less harsh over bumps at speed when disconnected. Of course, I'm not carving turns at 50 either. But I can see wanting to re-connect in the Bronco as it's going to be way more comfortable doing high speed desert runs.
If I have to take pavement to connect trails that's long enough to want to be connected, I'm probably going to want to air back up as well anyway...

Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just remove the front and rear crash bars and leave them off. Not needed. I run 15psi
15... got it. Just wondering how much I can do safely w/o beadlocks.

RE: crash bars... I heard it (and the one behind the front tire) are for helping prevent the tire pushing into the cabin on frontal impact. I was initially wondering why they included both on Badlands but took them off w/ a Sasquatch package. Obviously for clearance of the 35's but... if they're that important for frontal impact don't you think they'd want that on all models/trims? lol

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leaving lockers on downhill make it more difficult or hurts the drivetrain or you just donā€™t need them?

Going and down up crawling it would seem tedious to turn both on then both off the both on againā€¦etc. Thanks
You let gravity do work. You canā€™t turn as easy when locked and it makes the vehicle start to pitch sideways. Downhill you want lockers off. Hitting a button shouldnā€™t be tedious at all. Itā€™s knowing when and when not to use lockers that keeps things from breaking. You can break stuff because you used lockers in the wrong situation and you can break stuff for not using lockers. But down hill no lockers.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow pretty impressive!
I would never beat mine like that but itā€™s good to know you can!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You let gravity do work. You canā€™t turn as easy when locked and it makes the vehicle start to pitch sideways. Downhill you want lockers off. Hitting a button shouldnā€™t be tedious at all. Itā€™s knowing when and when not to use lockers that keeps things from breaking. You can break stuff because you used lockers in the wrong situation and you can break stuff for not using lockers. But down hill no lockers.
Thanks. Iā€™m assuming lockers turn off and on instantly meaning they donā€™t require a certain amount of roll to engage/disengage?
Sponsored