First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I’m assuming lockers turn off and on instantly meaning they don’t require a certain amount of roll to engage/disengage?
Uhhhh. Generally but no. If they are under tension they don’t always unlock, especially the front. It may turn the light off but when it’s hard to turn you know it’s on still. Sometimes have to back up a little and go back forward. So sometimes you have to play with it which is why it’s important to make sure it’s off going down hill. You may not be able to back up the hill and you won’t be able to turn it locked up so ya
Sponsored

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait for Wednesday video before you do that.

Oh goodie, Now we can get your take on this.

Personally, I think if you are easier on the skinny pedal, you won't have a tie rod problem. Then you can just carry a couple of spares for an emergency and it is much cheaper.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installing and testing sliders Wednesday. They protect your door not only from rocks but door dings and flying rocks from gravel roads so they don’t hit the paint on the bottom of the door. It’s a win win win. And easy bolt on installation
Brilliant. Thats exactly my kind of mod, function first combined with good form.

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's clear from the comments that the Jeep crowd is scratching their heads trying to figure out how this alien technology is even possible. They are blown away by the Bronco (in large part due to Kevin's driving - which lite-brite hating or not - is objectively excellent). It is also clear that Brittany is a reliable spotter and understands Kevin's ability to get stupid. This video really highlights the abilities of the Bronco.

Now, I have never been a Lite-Brite fan boi, but it is hard to dislike these two... Tennis skirts and all. Brittany is cute (although she has a smile that reminds me of the Joker from Batman) and if Kevin wasn't such a talented driver, he would be a narcissist, but it's not narcissism when you can back it up. Almost all the video content they put out is quality (although I wish they would drop the clickbait titles).

I guess that I am trying to say is... Welcome to Lite-Brite (not that my opinion counts). Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Bronco. Great video.
This guy woke up and chose backhanded compliment violence 😂

doctor-who-christopher-eccelston.gif

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be making/installing some hemispherical bolt caps on mine when I go wheeling for super cereal.
Can you post a pic of what you're talking about? (I'm a total newbie to this stuff!)

Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post a pic of what you're talking about? (I'm a total newbie to this stuff!)

They are round bolt caps, that protect the head of the bolt. But for off roading i would rather go with scoop washers like these. Mind you i never used hemisphericals, maybe they work good.

ajk-offroad-aluminum-body-washers-.3125-bolt-size-200253__79434.1614828702.jpg

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are round bolt caps, that protect the head of the bolt. But for off roading i would rather go with scoop washers like these. Mind you i never used hemisphericals, maybe they work good.

Ford Bronco Impressive rock crawling by stock Bronco Badlands Sasquatch  @ Sand Hollow [Lite Brite] ajk-offroad-aluminum-body-washers-.3125-bolt-size-200253__79434.1614828702
Close, but I’d go with a nylon style cap or poly so if it gets gummed up enough I’ll be able to extract abs replace the hardware 👍

Reactions: JPG

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If y’all liked this one wait for Wednesday evening video where we go against a stock rubicon with 35s and do an 8 and 7 rated trail!
Canot wait! Agree with the post above. This was the best Bronco video yet. Kevin has great skills and to see a guy coming from a fully modified jeep and be excited at what the Bronco can do got me super excited to get mine. Keep em coming and thank you both!

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa whoa, I’m not a professional driver at all. I’ve only been wheeling for 4 years and KOH was just to see if it was a thing. Lol no professionals here. Maybe I’m a professional jackass. Lol
It would be interesting to get your perspective on the gear from Broncbuster and put it to the test - https://broncbustertx.com/