First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, Terminator, 2018 F-150, 76 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks awesome, I'm also in MA curious on the price of the xpel wrap?
Thanks! I had other stuff done at the same time, so without looking at my invoice I believe it was around 5k-5500? I will say, having had PPF on other vehicles, this was the best work I have seen yet.

Your build looks great! I think a set of white retro looking wheels would be bad ass.

Would you mind sharing exactly what lug nuts you ordered and are you happy with the Blue match to the Lightning Blue? Did you have to buy 2 complete sets of the Project Kics to get enough for the spare too?
Thank you! White wheels would probably look killer- think the hardest part is finding the right style

So I went with Project Kics CL35 (Closed 35mm) M12x1.5
Set comes with 20 lugs... 16 standard, 4 locking. You can buy singles, but I could not find any available. Ended up buying 2 full sets for I think somewhere in the realm of about $300. Gave me enough for the spare and some extras just in case.
The blue isn't a perfect match, but it is close. Certainly close enough to match considering the break between panel and lug
i-XmfCDh9-L.jpg

i-5GHnjkQ-M.jpg
Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks! I had other stuff done at the same time, so without looking at my invoice I believe it was around 5k-5500? I will say, having had PPF on other vehicles, this was the best work I have seen yet.

Thank you! White wheels would probably look killer- think the hardest part is finding the right style

Set comes with 20 lugs... 16 standard, 4 locking. You can buy singles, but I could not find any available. Ended up buying 2 full sets for I think somewhere in the realm of about $300. Gave me enough for the spare and some extras just in case.
The blue isn't a perfect match, but it is close. Certainly close enough to match considering the break between panel and lug
Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-5GHnjkQ-M

Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-5GHnjkQ-M
Thanks! I may end up copying you with the lugs 👍

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I may have seen you, we will say in the Berkshires. If not, someone else has a very similar look. Definitely turned my head! I like it.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey! This is all good stuff! Great rig!

If you are keeping the white top though, you need some white wheels! (y)

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

First Edition
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, Terminator, 2018 F-150, 76 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! I may end up copying you with the lugs 👍
Hell yeah. They’re definitely quality pieces!

I think I may have seen you, we will say in the Berkshires. If not, someone else has a very similar look. Definitely turned my head! I like it.
That would be me! I have only seen a couple of other Broncos around here surprisingly.

Hey! This is all good stuff! Great rig!

If you are keeping the white top though, you need some white wheels! (y)
Thank you. I’m thinking you might be right!

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be me! I have only seen a couple of other Broncos around here surprisingly.
Awesome! Hopefully I will soon be bringing another 2 door to the area. I have seen some 4’s, but the only 2 doors I’ve seen in W MA are yours and a cactus gray I’ve seen twice on 91.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor AntennaX:

The dash cam kit comes with a hardwire kit that uses a cigarette lighter styled plug and USB adapter. For me, this just was not ideal. replaced the bulky plug ends with a simple 12v to 5v converter box. Then it was as simple as running the wiring, tucking it neatly away and mounting the boxes.

i-Sst8v6G-L.jpg

Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-Sst8v6G-L

Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-Sst8v6G-L

VERY VERY NICE JOB!!

Hey, couple of Q's:

1. What's the resolution on your dash cam? both front and back
2. How is that Antenna with reception? Any Issues?

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cool stuff! Color matched blue top would be sick

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't done too much other than trying to get some road time in. Did take a couple hours to wrap the top and try out an idea...

Using leftover vinyl and knifeless tape I went over the reflective silver

Putting the top on seemed like a good time to swap out the hardware for GPCA t-handles...

Final product:

Overall I'm happy with it. Achieves that old blue/white look of the older generations. Some of the MIC texture does show through with the vinyl, but I'm okay with it for now.
Nice, I think it would look awesome with white wheels.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice job on keeping the retro look. Fifteen52 and Detroit Steel Wheels both offer retro style steel wheels in white.

And everybody in the beginning was saying “you couldn’t wrap the tops”. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good, where did you get the mirror caps if you don't mind me asking?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty awesome. Helluva Bronco!

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I have this exact bronco any ideas on turning the horse on the rims blue?

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe ACP used the pre-cut files and not cut by hand... in house plotter. It's a full wrap.
On the new mirrors I just ordered from Xpel and got the pre-cut set. Doing them wasn't bad at all, but I certainly wouldn't do an entire vehicle myself. Not enough talent for that lol

That looks awesome! I also considered the white grille, but I think it would be too much for where it's headed. Love the look of the matching mirrors though- that was a tough choice for me. You've got me curious about how white flares would look...
I'll have to try out Interactive Garage; this is the first I've actually heard of it. Have always just used Photoshop to try out ideas. Here's a couple thoughts I messed around with:

I'll have to keep watch for what you do with yours

Rear badge comes off pretty easy. I just use a non-marring pry tool to lift it and a little heat to soften the double-sided tape. It does have two plastic guide pins on each side, so just be careful not to break those. You probably won't be reusing the badge, but the pin can fall into the swing gate. Don't know of any videos for the Bronco specifically, but a lot of them come off the same way- pretty sure Escape and Explorer are the same size and layout. I'd bet there's YouTube videos for those.
Picked up the lugs from Evasive Motorsports. Comes in a set of 20, so you'll need 2 sets or to try and get a few singles.
On the photoshops….so are you thinking 37s? I’m on the fence (sas BL 2d someday)…. Engineered for 35s but hey why not? Anyway great looking project so far, well done, congrats!

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco!
Sponsored