First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saw my first real life Bronco the other day, a white Outer Banks. Made me think about getting a base and adding better rims.

So, this morning when to do a Base 4 door build and got this.

Ford Bronco No BASE trim available in Build & Price Screenshot 2022-01-11 6.46.16 AM

What gives? Did a quick search of this forum and "no more base" and "base build and price" and found no info.
Has Base ordering for MY22 been suspended?
Sponsored

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting, I see the same.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting the same on my PC and phone. Interesting.

Sponsored

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am seeing the same thing, looking at the big bend build and price there is something now selected called “less graphics” package….. methinks they are updating the pricing configurators.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am seeing the same thing, looking at the big bend build and price there is something now selected called “less graphics” package….. methinks they are updating the pricing configurators.
My base Sasquatch order, placed in November, now lists this option as selected.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who knows…..Maybe they are going to do away with the Base and the Big Bend will become the lowest model you can get….🤷‍♂️ Probably too many people opting for a Base when Ford runs the numbers, they see how much more they will make by doing away with it….I dunno…..I do have a Base ordered. So if they do away with it, maybe there will be a huge push to get all the base models out of the system. Of course none of this is true, but hoping my order goes they, hehe 😜

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Personally I wouldn’t mind a base - with alloy rims, a locker, and a roof rack. But we will see - fingers crossed for a “cold weather package” available with the manual. We will see I guess

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That "less graphics" package has been on there for a few weeks now. it's on all trim levels except the Wildtrak.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who knows…..Maybe they are going to do away with the Base and the Big Bend will become the lowest model you can get….🤷‍♂️ Probably too many people opting for a Base when Ford runs the numbers, they see how much more they will make by doing away with it….I dunno…..I do have a Base ordered. So if they do away with it, maybe there will be a huge push to get all the base models out of the system. Of course none of this is true, but hoping my order goes they, hehe 😜
It wouldn't surprise me if the Base model is ended with the Big Bend serving as the entry model for retail customers. I've said it for months that the Base model will serve as only marketing a sub-$30K Bronco. Now that demand has exceeded Ford's ability to manufacture them in the short-term, there is no longer a need to promote a sub-$30K Bronco.

Of course, it may remain available for fleet purchases (think rental companies).

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had trouble the other day doing a 2-door WT, if I picked an option package it kept everything, but swapped to an OB,

to your statement; mine just shows a stuck loading icon over the base when I tried to build one
Sponsored