Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this, but I don't really trust the data:

[data]

There are a lot of people who didn't update their data yet, and there are some cases where the "shipped" and/or "delivered" dates were guesses. Consume at your own risk.
At least two of us are at 17 days from shipped into Texas and no vehicles yet so its not wrong yet!

People in our week on the east coast are getting them pretty quickly, which is also in line with the data.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen quite a bit of build progress in the forums, but I've also seen a lot of posts about rail yards.

So this ask is going to be two-fold:
  1. If you have received your Bronco, please make sure that your Shipped and Delivered dates are correct. This will help those who are waiting (and many of us remember exactly what that can be like) to get a better sense of when they can expect delivery.
  2. If you have not received your Bronco but it has been built, please update whatever dates you can. This provides a resource for the MY22s to better understand the timeline from scheduled to delivered.
Some of you may have seen that there is a new worksheet showing shipping times by state. The highlighted duration(s) represent the mean of the data available. This table does not include Broncos not yet delivered, so I expect some amounts will grow as more data comes in - and that will make the table more accurate for others.

Anyway, here is the list of users whose Broncos do not yet have a build complete date filled out. Again, please edit your responses, and update your dates if you are able:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31 , @smooretexas, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @JettBronco, @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44,
Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @missmel, Moshueee, @reynard101, Shashie_g, @sprtsmac, Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Reggie, @TDean, yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @Gvera, @Octaviostyle, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @Macjr, Na, nuribe, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @Bradnewt, @bronconitis , @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, None (!), @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Svejda31, @Booker34, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, Sevenzrot, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @Bird Dog Overland
@BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @BroncoBass, @C_Copperpot225, @Caltec, @Caseoftexas, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, @garber, @GeoWar64, @gonyr, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Lambeezy, @LoneWolf1903, @LowerDixie77, @MattyAg, @Mayflower2010, @Michaeleb, @MikeyB, @Milkbaby, @Mississippi Man, @mykoljay, @NMBronco2021, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @PavementQueen, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @Richtor, @RoockyRoad, @RyanS, @Sascrotch, @shillelagh45, @shimmy825, @Spidurfiji, @srotier, @Stroopaloop, @t3n2and4, @Tag1996, @tbruz, @TKD27, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, @BoogieBD , @Bowzer6G, @CUPRA, @Echo4November, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @STANG526, @Steveo21, @Tgettys, @gooby, @Shredtron

And here is that shipping duration by state table:

Good luck to you all! Let's hope Ford can get the "last mile" kinks worked out and get you behind the wheel soon.
___

Last edited:

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

done!

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen quite a bit of build progress in the forums, but I've also seen a lot of posts about rail yards.

1. If you have received your Bronco, please make sure that your Shipped and Delivered dates are correct. This will help those who are waiting (and many of us remember exactly what that can be like) to get a better sense of when they can expect delivery.
  2. If you have not received your Bronco but it has been built, please update whatever dates you can. This provides a resource for the MY22s to better understand the timeline from scheduled to delivered.
Some of you may have seen that there is a new worksheet showing shipping times by state. The highlighted duration(s) represent the mean of the data available. This table does not include Broncos not yet delivered, so I expect some amounts will grow as more data comes in - and that will make the table more accurate for others.

Anyway, here is the list of users whose Broncos do not yet have a build complete date filled out. Again, please edit your responses, and update your dates if you are able:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31 , @smooretexas, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @JettBronco, @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44,
Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @missmel, Moshueee, @reynard101, Shashie_g, @sprtsmac, Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Reggie, @TDean, yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @Gvera, @Octaviostyle, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @Macjr, Na, nuribe, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @Bradnewt, @bronconitis , @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, None (!), @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Svejda31, @Booker34, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, Sevenzrot, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @Bird Dog Overland
@BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @BroncoBass, @C_Copperpot225, @Caltec, @Caseoftexas, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, @garber, @GeoWar64, @gonyr, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Lambeezy, @LoneWolf1903, @LowerDixie77, @MattyAg, @Mayflower2010, @Michaeleb, @MikeyB, @Milkbaby, @Mississippi Man, @mykoljay, @NMBronco2021, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @PavementQueen, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @Richtor, @RoockyRoad, @RyanS, @Sascrotch, @shillelagh45, @shimmy825, @Spidurfiji, @srotier, @Stroopaloop, @t3n2and4, @Tag1996, @tbruz, @TKD27, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, @BoogieBD , @Bowzer6G, @CUPRA, @Echo4November, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @STANG526, @Steveo21, @Tgettys, @gooby, @Shredtron

Good luck to you all! Let's hope Ford can get the "last mile" kinks worked out and get you behind the wheel soon.

View attachment 241213
updated.

Sponsored

Echo4November

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

View attachment 241213

Echo4November

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Updated

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 241213
Done

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI: I, like many others in the 12/13 group, have been in shipping for some while and are now getting estimated deliveries pushed out another 2 weeks. Some have had delays on the rails while others are sitting at the destination rail yard waiting for car haulers to make the final deliveries to the dealerships.

I'm at three weeks en route and counting.

Shipped on 12/22
Original ETA 1/7-1/13
Latest ETA 1/24-1/30

Sponsored

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

___

View attachment 241213
Updated

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish I had something to update…. Since my blend date of 12/11 I’ve received no communication at all, no built email or shipped email, still says in production on the pizza tracker. Frustrating to watch people reviewing their 22’s while a lot of us are still waiting for our 21’s!

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

___

View attachment 241213
I’m still in limbo, I’m still in production STILL!!!! EDD has been pushed to 2/4/2022
Sponsored