First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Dealer gave me my Order Number and VIN on 01/07/22. No email from Ford yet.
He said my Build date is the week of 02/07/22.
What is the link for the backdoor to check/confirm?
4-door OBX
2.7L
LUX package
Leather
Trailer Tow
Hardtop MIC roof
Thanks.
I’ll refer you to the first post in this thread on page 1. It has many useful links.
Including our 1/17 share spreadsheet where you can add your build if you are in our week.
Sponsored

Lone Wolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll refer you to the first post in this thread on page 1. It has many useful links.
Including our 1/17 share spreadsheet where you can add your build if you are in our week.
Thank you. I just located it. Very helpful.

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After not being able to access the site (being told it was an invalid VIN) for the past couple days, today mine is showing as "In Production"...which I really want to be excited about, but given that it's a week early I'm wondering if this is also just a glitch. Anyone else showing as being in production early?

Bayoubronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After not being able to access the site (being told it was an invalid VIN) for the past couple days, today mine is showing as "In Production"...which I really want to be excited about, but given that it's a week early I'm wondering if this is also just a glitch. Anyone else showing as being in production early?
Mine showed in production today as well. I was originally 1/3 bumped to 1/10 and then 1/17. I havent received any other email other than the last bumped email. No window sticker population as of yet through any links.

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine showed in production today as well. I was originally 1/3 bumped to 1/10 and then 1/17. I havent received any other email other than the last bumped email. No window sticker population as of yet through any links.
I'm in the exact same boat. Same dates, same bumps, same most recent email, same missing sticker. So at least we know we are both where we are supposed to be...wherever that may be.

Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the exact same boat. Same dates, same bumps, same most recent email, same missing sticker. So at least we know we are both where we are supposed to be...wherever that may be.
Same. Trying not to get excited, but tear tag filled in with DAA (4 Door) and Pizza Tracker moved to In Production!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group D5F656F7-06F7-4394-8B5F-C0546DDA2711

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once you have a built week scheduled you are “in production”. Our built week is where final assembly comes together but there is a lot that happens before 1/17.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1641935230734

Mine just changed to "In Production" today so just for the hell of it I called the Ford customer service line and asked if there was a date in the system.

Rep told me my Bronco is BUILT and will ship between Jan 13th and Jan 19th! I've gotten no email confirmation of this but hoping to see one when it ships. Trying to keep my expectations in check is so damn hard knowing it's been born! :ROFLMAO:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just changed to "In Production" today so just for the hell of it I called the Ford customer service line and asked if there was a date in the system.

Rep told me my Bronco is BUILT and will ship between Jan 13th and Jan 19th! I've gotten no email confirmation of this but hoping to see one when it ships. Trying to keep my expectations in check is so damn hard knowing it's been born! :ROFLMAO:
Uhhh, wow! That would be well ahead of schedule. Have your mods popped?

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes it would be ahead. Also I noticed there are 3 builts just added in our week that say they were moved from 1/24. Seems like good vibes to me.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
TBH I don't really know what I'm looking at in that link. It does say module information found with a bunch of random codes. Is there a place to decipher any of this?

EDIT: I'll do some digging in the FAQ

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TBH I don't really know what I'm looking at in that link. It does say module information found with a bunch of random codes. Is there a place to decipher any of this?

What is in your tear tag? Should be a three-place alpha code. This folows your body code type of 2-door or 4-door. Mine is populated with DAA which follows the four-door coding. I don't receall what the two-door coding is. Most often, the tear tag populates 24-48 hours before you go live. Not exclusively though as it has been reported in other order.

It doesn't matter what the codes are in the lower sections. What is listed under your BCE modules section? If it is a bunch of different codes on a table, congratulations!!! If it is a G, you're not live yet.

Here is my current status...

Attachments

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good time for everyone to review the build process guide on page one, first post. Good info in there. There's a screenshot of what you will see in the BCE module section once you go live.

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! Congrats! I can only imagine how excited you must be.
What number did you call? I’d love to know what date mine will actually be built, even if the odds of getting as lucky as yourself are pretty low

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! Congrats! I can only imagine how excited you must be.
What number did you call? I’d love to know what date mine will actually be built, even if the odds of getting as lucky as yourself are pretty low
I called 1-800-334-4375. Think I had to press 3 for Bronco orders and gave my VIN.

Though I am a bit confused now since my module page doesn't look different than @Firefight911. So in my head I'm weighing the odds the rep gave me bad info vs. the page is not up to date. I guess time will tell and I can have a shred of patience since it's not even our build week yet :cool:
Sponsored