First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received the 2-4 weeks on shipping 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I got another email stating looks like they are waiting on the control arms for this kit. There was an issue with the bushings for these control arms that are being fixed. I ordered the kit back in November anticipating having it before my bronco arrived, no where did it say on the site that there was any issues. Would have been nice to know before ordering.
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the 2-4 weeks on shipping 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I got another email stating looks like they are waiting on the control arms for this kit. There was an issue with the bushings for these control arms that are being fixed. I ordered the kit back in November anticipating having it before my bronco arrived, no where did it say on the site that there was any issues. Would have been nice to know before ordering.
I’m still blown away that so many companies that do such a large amount of their business online don’t have live inventory on their website. If something isn’t in stock, you should know before you commit to an order. Shit like this is incredibly frustrating.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With no "real" timeline I finally asked for my money back yesterday.

My Bronco delivered today.

Talk about a waste of time.

Beilen77

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
37’s also. At this point I’m thinking of just doing a 2” lift with bds upper control arms, that is if I can get them. I ordered the zone off road 4” kit back on November 19. My bronco is currently in transit to my dealer. I thought for sure the 4” lift would have been here by now. I agree with 1979, if you don’t have something in stock, don’t sell it. Or at least have a disclaimer stating so. Bad business for sure.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that TC Customs took them off their website. That's who I ordered them through.

Beilen77

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So ironically my buddy just got an email conformation from Zone that his kit is being shipped. He ordered his lift 6 days before me. I called Zone and talked to Cody, who was extremely nice. He said they received about 400 orders almost immediately and the first 150 have just gone out. They are building them as fast as the parts come in. I guess it’s just the times we are living in. My buddy’s bronco doesn’t have a build date until next month, so hopefully he will let me take his lift and I’ll give him mine when it comes in. There maybe light at the end of the tunnel on these lifts.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soooo... I want a 1 inch leveling kit for now for my base to cleanly fit 33's in it. how would that affect the current base trim setup if I wanted to go on trails with it?

Sponsored

Beilen77

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
1” lift shouldn’t effect your setup at all, although I’d still recommend an alignment.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my shipping notification today.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

let us know how the install goes...you doing it yourself and posting on Youtube by any chance?
Disassembling coil overs is beyond my scope unfortunately. I am having Attitude Performance here in the Chicago burbs doing it and the Broncbuster steering rack bushing next week. I'll definitely do a before and after comparison for IG and YouTube if you want to check it out.

John 0874

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 f250, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received my lift on Thursday this week, one thing I was surprised about is the upper arms are steel. Definitely heavy and strong I just assumed they were aluminum. So I have my lift and 37 inch tires just need my bronco to get here... Built on 1/11 still not shipped.
Sponsored