annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is some enlightening data you pulled together, @skhubbard93 👏 we hate to see it, but it's really succinctly presented

Random question tho - both trackers kicked over to shipped in the last 24 hours but I've yet to receive an email. What's the best source of truth for tracking purposes? With the total breakdown of comms since 12/6 build I'd expect that other people are going to wind up in a similar predicament - did it ship when the tracker updated or when I finally got the email? Not expecting you to have an answer just pointing it out
Sponsored

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random question tho - both trackers kicked over to shipped in the last 24 hours but I've yet to receive an email. What's the best source of truth for tracking purposes? With the total breakdown of comms since 12/6 build I'd expect that other people are going to wind up in a similar predicament - did it ship when the tracker updated or when I finally got the email? Not expecting you to have an answer just pointing it out
I had one tracker saying "shipped" when my Bronco was merely sent to MOD for roof rails and safari bar. I got the shipped email after it was shipped, though, so... the only answer I can give you is that one of the trackers counts sending the Broncos to MOD as "shipped". The other was accurate (I can't remember which of the two, unfortunately, but it's probably in the 11/29 thread somewhere).

Do you have any MOD items in your order? They would include roof rails, safari bar, PPF, and a few other items.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

500!

We have officially reached 500 Broncos in the spreadsheet. I have removed all tech-related duplication and MY22 entries, so what we have now is about as accurate as I can get it on my own.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have taken the time to respond to the initial survey, to update your dates as events happened with your builds, and to contribute to the various discussions on this thread. Analysis is only possible with data, and all of you have provided the data... pages and pages of it!

Our efforts are bearing fruit.
With the data we have accumulated, it has become possible to glean a lot of different things about our Broncos, the build process, the shipping process, and even ourselves - where we are and what we like. For example:
  • We are beginning to be able to see shipping statistics, which can be used to inform future Bronco owners how long to expect their orders to reach their dealers.
  • We can see distributions of trim, color, engine, packages and even break this out by other variables including geography and reservation date.
  • We can see distributions of scheduling by reservation date, which shows how well Ford achieved FIFO (or not...) during Q4, 2021 for reservations with VINs.
  • We have already seen trends such as the delays for the 10/6 week that spilled over into 10/13, and other types of data that cross build weeks such as build week rescheduling.
There is a lot of information and insight that can be developed from the data we have collected. I encourage all of you to take a look at the spreadsheet when you have a moment:

You can peruse the charts and tables I've created on the various worksheets (tabs at the bottom). You can copy it to yourself and add charts and graphs to your heart's content.
Have fun with it! (okay, exposing myself as a data geek, but whatever)

And for those of you still waiting... just know that we're all rooting for you to get your Broncos as soon as possible. I will continue to keep an eye out for updates and tech glitches, so that this resource continues to be useful.

NMBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you got your production scheduling email between 9/27 and 10/4, or you are scheduled for the weeks of 10/4 through 12/6, this is for you.

I setup a tracking form at this location: Bronco info form on Google Docs

It is intended to enable us to track how well Ford delivers on its build scheduling through the remaining build weeks for the MY21s.

Data Summary (use tabs at bottom for different views):

Use the tabs at the bottom of the report pane above to select additional ways to view the data. You can use the Google Docs Worksheet to download data to your own tool for more info, make graphs, slice-n-dice, etc.

Q&A
  1. PLEASE update your survey response as new data becomes available to you such as scheduled build, built, ship, and delivery dates. That's the only way this tracker can work, and I can't do it for you. Use the Bronco info form on Google Docs for this purpose.
  2. i have added an indicator at the top of the display window above to state how many entries have been received since the last maintenance. If this number isn't zero, the latest entries won't appear in the scheduled production chart. In some instances, I may also need to make some minor adjustments to some of the reports for them to display properly.
  3. I'll keep an eye on this thread for requests.
  4. For location, please put the state to which Ford is shipping (if different from your state of residence) so that we can determine if there is something happening there.
  5. I expanded this to include people who had previously received a scheduled production date within the stated build range.
  6. If you didn't have a reservation before the order system opened up (January 15th(ish) of 2021), please use your order date as your reservation date.
  7. Please try to set the build week (scheduled production date) to the beginning Monday.
Just completed.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@skhubbard93 - I’m all done and up to date on the spreadsheet. Bronco arrived at dealer yesterday and I took delivery today. Let me know if you need/want any additional information.

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish I had something to update…. Since my blend date of 12/11 I’ve received no communication at all, no built email or shipped email, still says in production on the pizza tracker. Frustrating to watch people reviewing their 22’s while a lot of us are still waiting for our 21’s!
I’m right there with you. My blend date was 12/10 and I have no emails. My dealership says it’s done but not released

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone add me to tracker
Blend date 12/10
ETA -1/30 - 2/5
Thanks!
Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds B80FBED4-6446-47FF-97AA-B73CED43B0C8

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone add me to tracker
Blend date 12/10
ETA -1/30 - 2/5
Thanks!
Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds B80FBED4-6446-47FF-97AA-B73CED43B0C8
I took your data as follows:
build week shifted from 11/22 to 12/6. Built on 12/27. Shipped on 1/18.

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend date of 12/11, dealership says it will be built sometime between 1/28 and 2/3 “so my 2021 is being built in 2022” was met with an awkward silence. Not my dealers fault but good lawd.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I updated my info. STILL WAITING!
Sponsored