How Your Reservation Number Is Selected

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like when you make a reservation, the first available slot is given to you at that moment in time.

Using the current data, you can sort out this in Excel by reservation number.
Link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ist-stats-enter-yours.1757/page-51#post-77405
Thank you, jasminekd (I forgot to do this earlier.)

Let's say someone drops out, or cancels their reservation directly before you make yours.
Guess what? You get their *reservation number* - wherever they were in line.

I used the data given by the Reservation List on Bronco6G, and put 2 and 2 together.
Some of the lower reservation numbers have a higher date, meaning someone lost their spot and gave it to one lucky holder.

[Edit] Your reservation number does not reflect the order in which you will get your car.

The order you get your vehicle will be decided based off of trim, due to manufacturing certain trims in batches.
The original numbers were sequential, up until the point where someone dropped out - hence creating a hole to be filled in at a later date.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s really interesting. I am going to download the reservation list and see where I’m at ?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where do you get the reservation list....?

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe true, at first I was thinking the number are sequential but that would have mean 350k reservation witch was confirm to be 150k so not sequential, Another reason if not many days apart would be time zone. One thing for sure I am in Canada and the number I got was in the same series as USA so we are all on the same list as far as I know. :)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be pissed if some slacker waits weeks and then gets to cut in line just because someone cancels out.

Like when you are driving around in a packed parking lot only to have someone back out just as you pass and the late commer behind you snakes it

Sponsored
OP
OP
Throwback

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll be pissed if some slacker waits weeks and then gets to cut in line just because someone cancels out.

Like when you are driving around in a packed parking lot only to have someone back out just as you pass and the late commer behind you snakes it
It's just as easy as filling seats at a concert. Someone refunds their ticket, and another person gets that seat. Everyone else already had their seat set in stone for mnoths, but does that control who gets to sit down first to enjoy the event? No, it matters how bad traffic was. Ha ha ha.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still don't totally understand the reservation numbers. I reserved mine about 8 hours into it, so I doubt I'm a week 1 or 2 guy, but I'm pretty hopeful that I'll see my Bronco in early Summer 2021

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting conjecture, but it's illogical. Ford already stated that vehicles will be built in the order the reservations were received. This is done by the timestamp of the reservation, not the reservation number. I confirmed this with Ford this morning when I moved my reservation to @Granger Ford.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's just as easy as filling seats at a concert. Someone refunds their ticket, and another person gets that seat. Everyone else already had their seat set in stone for mnoths, but does that control who gets to sit down first to enjoy the event? No, it matters how bad traffic was. Ha ha ha.
True but if you are in nose bleeds because the front row was sold out then someone scored it at the ticket boot that night...:poop:
Sponsored