Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mounting options
With the parking sensor on the left, you really have to push the plate as close to the right to the recovery point as practically possible. Vertically you have about 1 inch of adjustment up or down.
The 4 screws that mount the plate to the bracket are not normal #14 plate screws they are smaller (#10) and have fine thread. Just a FYI.
Plate angle
There is only 2 angles the plate can be mounted, parallel to the angle of the bumper pocket and flush(ish). Unfortunately there is no option for it to be dead strait without an angle.

I choose the flush(ish) angle in the pictues below. I think it looks pretty sharp!

*Small footnote, in CO any license plate relocation is technically illegal since 2018. Check your state laws and be aware of the risks.*

20220109_103029.jpg

20220109_103019.jpg

20220109_110606.jpg

20220109_110610.jpg
My first post.
This is great information, so thanks. I too live in Colorado, and was wondering if I’m not actually relocating the plate if there is anything technically illegal? So, this would be the original location of the plate.

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first post.
This is great information, so thanks. I too live in Colorado, and was wondering if I’m not actually relocating the plate if there is anything technically illegal? So, this would be the original location of the plate.
https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/sb18-028

"Requirement that the front license plate be mounted horizontally on the front in the location designated by the manufacturer."

Interpret that as you will.

The law is once thing, enforcement is another. I personally don't think enforcement will be a practical risk in CO.

Kennythekey

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/sb18-028

"Requirement that the front license plate be mounted horizontally on the front in the location designated by the manufacturer."

Interpret that as you will.

The law is once thing, enforcement is another. I personally don't think enforcement will be a practical risk in CO.
Thanks. I'll try to keep my dealer away from the front bumper!

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plates just came in. Thank you @BuiltRight Industries ! Looks great! Stubby antenna was an awesome bonus!
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers PXL_20220115_192309806~3

HOT CARGO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco , 71 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Drove with no front plate for two months.
Every time I pass a cop was waiting for the blue light. But it never came. This is a very good plate kit. Driving with no worries now.

20220116_150609.jpg

Rinz99

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Drove with no front plate for about two months (Connecticut).

I have outerbanks with parking sensors and was able to adjust the mounting position with no issue with the sensor or fog light. I would highly recommend, and the stubby antenna works great also!

Sponsored

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even though I don't need a front plate, when I found my grandfather's vanity plate, I wanted it installed.

IMG_2849.jpg

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Drove with no front plate for about two months (Connecticut).

I have outerbanks with parking sensors and was able to adjust the mounting position with no issue with the sensor or fog light. I would highly recommend, and the stubby antenna works great also!
Mind showing the install? I also have an OBX with a parking sensors.

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quality product that offers a much needed alternative to the factory placement (the factory suggested placement is too high on the front of the vehicle). As mentioned by others, do not let your dealer install the front license plate for you .

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those who bought this relocate for the MOD bumper... what you all doing for fog lights?

I stupidly bought some 6" bars for fog lights and realized, when i went to install them, that the passenger side is covered by the plate lol i totally forgot about that. They wont look good on top of the bumper so they'll probably become reverse/campsite lights mounted on the roofrack
Sponsored