Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

B&P is just all messed up.
I built a 2-door manual Black Diamond. Added mid, it added auto tranny (like usual), but when I clicked add the manual trans, it removed $10,000 in stuff and the picture became a Base Bronco!!!🤪
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We seriously still discussing a glitch? A glitch……..
I work in IT, and this would likely be a significant issue to be fixed promptly, given it is customer facing and having potential impact driving sales. Odd this build functionality is left broken for days, it's right there in the main build page, and prevents access to all base builds.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in IT, and this would likely be a significant issue to be fixed promptly, given it is customer facing and having potential impact driving sales. Odd this build functionality is left broken for days, it's right there in the main build page, and prevents access to all base builds.
Yeah, but this is Ford. I remember back when you added Sas to a 2021 model in B&P it automatically selected the auto transmission, but didn't add the additional cost of that tranny option to the build. It was like that for months from what I can recall. There was a bit of a shock on here when the price of the Sas package in B&P jumped $1595 across the board when it was finally fixed.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You really think they’re going to ‘announce’ NO MORE BASE MODEL by glitching up their website on purpose?

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to call BS on this but my build week keeps getting pushed back, originally 12/20 now 3/7

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I built a 2-door manual Black Diamond. Added mid, it added auto tranny (like usual), but when I clicked add the manual trans, it removed $10,000 in stuff and the picture became a Base Bronco!!!🤪
Hmmm, conspiracy theory .... manual will soon be available only in Base and Badlands.
Mid will be part of the standard package, above Base of course.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You really think they’re going to ‘announce’ NO MORE BASE MODEL by glitching up their website on purpose?
More likely lackluster support of their web site, which is odd for a major company. Customers are going to the web site and can't even access the base build functionality wth.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

More likely lackluster support of their web site, which is odd for a major company. Customers are going to the web site and can't even access the base build functionality wth.
As I found... You can access the entire 2-door base B&P... You just have to go to 2-door Black Diamond, add Mid, click on manual tranny, and BOOM you are in the Base B&P.🤪

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why build Bases when they can sell as many upper trims Broncos as they can make? and make more profit per Bronco

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why build Bases when they can sell as many upper trims Broncos as they can make? and make more profit per Bronco
Because they don't have enough parts for the upper trims. The easiest to get build seems to be the 4 door, Big Bend, Soft top.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As I found... You can access the entire 2-door base B&P... You just have to go to 2-door Black Diamond, add Mid, click on manual tranny, and BOOM you are in the Base B&P.🤪
This is the kind of stuff I come here for... LOL. Great catch!

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably because they know that they can slap minor accessories on a base and call it anything else and still sell it for 40K as the first option all day long.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't believe you, that does work!! I think the first time I did it, it turned into a Badlands. That's hysterical. What a mess.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw a mention of this on the Motor Trend web site. They state the rumor is Ford has discontinued the Base and will add the Heritage . The article doesn’t provide concrete evidence of this but it has been published none the less.
Sponsored