First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do not see it changing at all for us. This is how we sell all vehicles in the lot.

Will Zach do it on a raptor like this? maybe, gt500 Shelby probably not but he will be fair.

Allotment cars that are scarce and very hard to obtain we make a little more, but on mass produced vehicles that would be ludicrous.

Just because it is new does not make it rare so bending a customer over for a one time profit will fail the model.

Not worth losing all trust and reputation that takes years to build but only a moment to lose.

Just my .02 worth
here...here....well said
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do not see it changing at all for us. This is how we sell all vehicles in the lot.

Will Zach do it on a raptor like this? maybe, gt500 Shelby probably not but he will be fair.

Allotment cars that are scarce and very hard to obtain we make a little more, but on mass produced vehicles that would be ludicrous.

Just because it is new does not make it rare so bending a customer over for a one time profit will fail the model.

Not worth losing all trust and reputation that takes years to build but only a moment to lose.

Just my .02 worth
Welp. You just ensured I'll be referring family/friends your way. At the very least, to see what their options might be, no matter what model year vehicle.

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger is creating a cult classic following! I think the Granger Broncos are going to be highly desired from model year '21!

I imagine there may be summer Bronco festivals in Granger, Iowa for many summers to come! They might even need to fry up some things on a stick and have funnel cakes.:D
I'm loving the idea of bronco week in Iowa. Have some type of event at @Granger Ford !! might need to make a thread ? ijs??‍♂

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Albert, wanna take a guess on when we will know if Ford will be offering the X plan?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did he already state whether they are? I'm confused.
Someone put it on here as a tweet and I do not use twitter so I would refer to that.

We are running with the belief that it will be there.

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I have to wait for the Email from ford about changing dealerships or can I just call that number and change it to Granger?

Also, I am not in Iowa..but plan to fly in and pick up my car and do a road trip back to New Jersey ( just want to do it for the craft beer stops).
Do I need to go in person to Granger at all before I pick up the vehicle?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I have to wait for the Email from ford about changing dealerships or can I just call that number and change it to Granger?

Also, I am not in Iowa..but plan to fly in and pick up my car and do a road trip back to New Jersey ( just want to do it for the craft beer stops).
Do I need to go in person to Granger at all before I pick up the vehicle?
You can just call the number and change dealerships.

Sponsored

Sundog

Heritage
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm loving the idea of bronco week in Iowa. Have some type of event at @Granger Ford !! might need to make a thread ? ijs??‍♂

Good idea. I will be looking forward to Bronco Week there. Might buy my wife a Bronco Sport or a Ford Granger Ranger!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good idea. I will be looking forward to Bronco Week there. Might buy my wife a Bronco Sport or a Ford Granger Ranger!
Sounds like Bronco year not week?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like Bronco year not week?
Hey Albert,
Could you walk us through the ordering process for us through your dealership? Maybe you don’t know all the logistics quite yet? But will will be given a timeframe to complete orders with you And how long of a process is ordering? I know it’s probably subjective to each individual. With the potential for your dealership having a large amount of orders to process is there a concern of getting all the orders processed in the timeframe Ford will most likely give us

just curious, I’ve never ordered a new vehicle before

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Albert,
Could you walk us through the ordering process for us through your dealership? Maybe you don’t know all the logistics quite yet? But will will be given a timeframe to complete orders with you And how long of a process is ordering? I know it’s probably subjective to each individual. With the potential for your dealership having a large amount of orders to process is there a concern of getting all the orders processed in the timeframe Ford will most likely give us

just curious, I’ve never ordered a new vehicle before
We will know on the 1st of November who is in with us and at that time, pricing will have been live, September per Levine.

You all will decide packages, options, engines, color, etc.

Pricing will be firmed by ordering date and in the bank for order.

Process the order bank with Ford, they build cars.

A little oversimplistic view of the system however these are the parts you will touch.

Then as planned by Ford our reservation process turns to order and we "patiently" wait for the timeline provided to fill all blanks.

Sorry on a tablet until tomorrow so no screenshots or fluff for this

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will know on the 1st of November who is in withnusxand at that time, pricing will have been live, September per Levine.

You all will decide packages, options, engines, color, etc.

Pricing will be firmed by ordering date and in the bank for order.

Process the order bank with Ford, they build cars.

A little oversimplistic view of the system however these are the parts you will touch.

Then as planned by Ford our reservation process turns to order and we "patiently" wait for the timeline provided to fill all blanks.

Sorry on a tablet until tomorrow so no screenshots or fluff for this
Thanks Albert
I appreciate the responses!
Sponsored