First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Melbourne... glad we are starting to get a nice little crew together.

If I may ask the group, can you please add if you intend to go off-roading when you get your Bronco?

Thanks.
Yep, as often as possible.
Sponsored

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve had calls in to Marty (sales mgr) over at Gary Yeomans since the 14th, trying to confirm MSRP without ADM. Have you’ve been able to confirm anything with this dealership? Thanks!
I sure hope so, I was just going off the spread sheet in another forum tracking this information. Yeoman's is listed as taking the X-plan and no markups.

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jacksonville

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who's going to start a Florida Bronco Club?
I'd love to start a Florida Bronco Club but I'm probably one of the least experienced off-roaders on this forum. When I moved to Florida last winter, I wanted to get a Jeep until I was introduced to the Bronco just days before pulling the trigger. Now, we are diehard Bronco fans. I'm heavily involved in this forum learning and actually teaching a lot I'm learning but with no real world experience. For that reason, I'll elect to be heavily involved in the club but not the organizer.

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd love to start a Florida Bronco Club but I'm probably one of the least experienced off-roaders on this forum. When I moved to Florida last winter, I wanted to get a Jeep until I was introduced to the Bronco just days before pulling the trigger. Now, we are diehard Bronco fans. I'm heavily involved in this forum learning and actually teaching a lot I'm learning but with no real world experience. For that reason, I'll elect to be heavily involved in the club but not the organizer.
That makes 2 of us.

Bronco back

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion titanium hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

St Augustine here

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the group! I’m new here as well but not to the off roading community. There are lots of areas to explore in central FL. I usually end of in Ocala National Forest but there are off road parks here and there as well. Not sure about to much rock crawling though but lots of mud and trials. The Everglades has some decent day trips as well.
I’m from Orlando, and Ocala National Forest got good trails. Lake, Sumter, Hernando counties have mud trails and pits. Basically look for Heavy redneck Populated areas

Sponsored

Ray W

Outer Banks
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

95stang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New to Florida from New England. I don't know if there is anywhere down here to wheel. Many years ago I was a moderator on Bronco II. Org.

95stang

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New to Florida from New England. I don't know if there is anywhere down here to wheel. Many years ago I was a moderator on Bronco II. Org.
Oh, Sarasota here.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m new down to Florida as well and new to off-roading with planning to buy a Jeep days before finding this forum... I found the following places that look fun for the Bronco:

Withlacoochee State Forest
(Citrus Wildlife Management Area)
Goethe State Forest
Ocala Trail
Sponsored