Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 1/10 Build Week is similar and could be added as well:

The post about paint is interesting. The % of cactus gray has dropped in 1/10 build week over time. There have been no noticeable constraint and as people were bumped the graphs balanced builds. It’s been interesting to watch.
Thanks. Will do.
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some thoughts and ideas about this that could amp up the capabilities.
  1. The split into build weeks creates data fragments that are cumbersome to combine together. Why not one spreadsheet to rule them all? Even if you use different sheets for different weeks (which I don't recommend), you can at least easily recombine the data using formulas if they're all in the same workbook/Google doc. Splitting also requires making new spreadsheets all the time which is a nuisance and unnecessary maintenance task.
  2. Without dates for various stages of the process (reserved, ordered, schedule week, blend, built, shipped, delivered), it is difficult-to-impossible to calculate such details as shipping times, build times, wait times, etc.
  3. If you standardize the selections such as packages, accessories, etc. it becomes easier to report on them. It seems that some of these build week spreadsheets already have that, so perhaps just pulling those capabilities from those spreadsheets will help. I know that the one for my build week did not, unfortunately.
I don't want to steal your thunder. Indeed, I don't want to manage any data for MY22 or forward at all; been there, done that! But I do want to offer, as an example of other things you can do, this spreadsheet with MY21 Broncos scheduled for Q4 2021. It has several sheets, so I've queued it to the one with the most graphs. Use the tabs at the bottom to navigate to others for more info. Feel free to steal or deride whatever you want.

And yes, it has Cyber Orange. ;)

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not really me adding anything. I’m just reporting on the current status. Generally if you are in one build week you can edit as you wish. Each sheet is separate and maintain separate. The goal is mainly sharing data.

Last edited:

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems to me the options people want the most are the ones that Ford didn't prepare enough capacity to build.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some thoughts and ideas about this that could amp up the capabilities.
  1. The split into build weeks creates data fragments that are cumbersome to combine together. Why not one spreadsheet to rule them all? Even if you use different sheets for different weeks (which I don't recommend), you can at least easily recombine the data using formulas if they're all in the same workbook/Google doc. Splitting also requires making new spreadsheets all the time which is a nuisance and unnecessary maintenance task.
  2. Without dates for various stages of the process (reserved, ordered, schedule week, blend, built, shipped, delivered), it is difficult-to-impossible to calculate such details as shipping times, build times, wait times, etc.
  3. If you standardize the selections such as packages, accessories, etc. it becomes easier to report on them. It seems that some of these build week spreadsheets already have that, so perhaps just pulling those capabilities from those spreadsheets will help. I know that the one for my build week did not, unfortunately.
I don't want to steal your thunder. Indeed, I don't want to manage any data for MY22 or forward at all; been there, done that! But I do want to offer, as an example of other things you can do, this spreadsheet with MY21 Broncos scheduled for Q4 2021. It has several sheets, so I've queued it to the one with the most graphs. Use the tabs at the bottom to navigate to others for more info. Feel free to steal or deride whatever you want.

And yes, it has Cyber Orange. ;)
Just had a look at your Q4 MY21 sheets, you did great work! I know sometimes it's a thanks job but the community is better as a whole for. Kudos.

I couldn't agree more with your recommendations, especially #2.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Juice88

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As many know within the build week threads, a tracking spreadsheet is often (but not always) started to share build information and track production and delivery. This process was started a while back and has been passed along informally ad hoc. There is a wealth of information in these sheets that many may find interesting and answer questions I see here all the time.

I few weeks ago I revised the build week template and re-organized it and added some features like input menus. Shout out to @Firefight911 for adding dashboard graphics that compile the data (under the charts tab). This was done for the 1/17 build group which I am in, and subsequently I have set up the template for 1/24 and 1/31 built week groups.

The purpose of this post is attempt to inform and pull the spreadsheets together in one place so others can see the cool data. Thus I have added links to this newer templates for the recent 3 weeks that I setup below. I request others who have the links to other build weeks to provide those links in a reply here,. Then I will add those inks to this initial thread post. Thus we will have a central place to find this information.

In addition, if there is anyone from the build weeks in February and later want me to create a template like these below for their use, please request here and I will create one for your build week.

1/17 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6jHYF5QgwwkidBe1cfYJxJWcOXm6CaKyKfAkPQYWLQ/edit#gid=0
1/24 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r657LD8qnWukOlo1T2ArQ7tn1bp1eGcjXIRKz1pOMRE/edit#gid=0
1/31 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtD1VCgVeyxb3lw04VYJDjqVZXRboHasr8HE9bQiQXc/edit#gid=0

charts.JPG
You can add my week 1/17 build:
Eruption green base 2.7 sas 4 dr soft

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From information that user @LEGEND had given cryptically in the past (which got edited/redacted, and were not a full accounting of, just mention into the facilities), the paint hoppers at MAP are limited in what they can spray at a given time and can take days to adequately clean and prep for their next use or a different color.

Prior to 6th Gen Bronco production going live, there was only 1 paint gun at MAP that was capable of spraying tri-coats. If you notice there are also no HPR units on the tracking so nicely supplied by @ocbucks1 (thanks!) either.
Are we sure his graph isn't mistaken when it says Rapid Red which shouldn't even be in production for these weeks as the "MY21's" were done in december? I know they have already built customer order HPR already because people have already gotten assembly line pics of them.

O/P any info for 2/14 week? thats the week mine was told to be scheduled

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can add my week 1/17 build:
Eruption green base 2.7 sas 4 dr soft
These are all user inputs. Share sheets. Go ahead.

Redeye84

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a 2/7 build week spreadsheet?

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will create a template for 2/14 if needed.
If you don’t mind doing it please make one for the 3/7 build week group

Sponsored

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow crazy that each majority piece of the pie is what I have being delivered next week. I know its not necessarily the most popular Bronco configuration, but I'm still surprised to be the majority in each category.

4DR OBX EG 2.7l LUX Softie NON-SAS
We have the same configuration, minus color (Carbonized Gray) and mine is being built now

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don’t mind doing it please make one for the 3/7 build week group
OK I will create and post in your thread when ready

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add me to 1/17 please didn't see my name. Info in Sig...
All the spreadsheets are user input data. You can input
Sponsored