Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with "Ford Bronco Support."
I was told that my Bronco is in transit. It should arrive from the 17th to the 23rd.
I'm in New York city about 9 hours from MAP, so I hope it arrives sooner.
I haven't received a built email nor a shipped email, and the pizza tracker is still stuck in production.

My initial Delivery date was 1/13, Started checking my tracker every day last week and one day I looked and I had a new delivery date of 1/23, so it seems to be the final change since its in transit.

My bronco Info:

WILDTRACK 4 door
Cactus Grey
FRONT BUMPER, HD MODULAR
TUBE STEP POWDER COATED
FLOOR LINERS, FRONT/REAR
WILDTRAK BODYSIDE GRAPHIC
TOWING CAPABILITY
BRUSH GUARD
LTHR-TRM/VINYL SSTONE/BLK STS
PAINT PROTECTION FILM
Heavy-Duty Storage Bags

Reservation = 11/14/2020

Window Sticker = 11/29/2021

Blend = 320211208

Place in Line = 002977
11/252

Rotation Number = 1867

Module Online = Y

Built Email = No

Shipped = "Y"

Delivered = N

Baby Pictures = N

Delivery Location = New York City

Delivery = Rail
Great to hear a Wildtrak is actually moving close to delivery. Congrats!
My build was almost exactly the same, so maybe there’s hope. My blend date was 12/6 and rotation #9

Question: did you order a package group like “Lux”?
Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Norfolk Southern automated line again this evening and it updated. Has been saying “notification ground only New Orleans, LA” for a couple of days. Now it says “PCON New Orleans, LA”. Anyone have an idea what this means. I’m guessing it’s progress. Thinking maybe pending convoy, but not sure.

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point. I may have my hummer ev edition 1 or cybertruck before this thing shows up 🤣

Sponsored

RKirby

Wildtrak
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank YOU! Not all hope is lost. Wonder if the train to WA goes through CA…and if our Broncos are together.
I’m not sure of where you are in CA, but my Bronco is in en route via rail to Benicia, CA. The dealer gave me a rail car number of TTGX160722. Maybe a chance yours is on this rail car too.

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if the window sticker says “convoy” it is shipped via truck direct from MAP? I am in south Louisiana and my dealer says it will be shipped rail despite the WS saying otherwise.
If you like, send me your VIN and I will see if I can track it.

Omnipotent24

Wildtrak
First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great to hear a Wildtrak is actually moving close to delivery. Congrats!
My build was almost exactly the same, so maybe there’s hope. My blend date was 12/6 and rotation #9

Question: did you order a package group like “Lux”?
YES I also had Lux, I had every deadly sin and more! lol

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called Norfolk Southern automated line again this evening and it updated. Has been saying “notification ground only New Orleans, LA” for a couple of days. Now it says “PCON New Orleans, LA”. Anyone have an idea what this means. I’m guessing it’s progress. Thinking maybe pending convoy, but not sure.
Did you create an account at https://www.unitedroad.com yet? That will show when it arrives in NOLA and you can track from there. Mine still shows "inactive". Last update on my railcar was last night in OH.

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone confirm if the window sticker says “convoy” it is shipped via truck direct from MAP? I am in south Louisiana and my dealer says it will be shipped rail despite the WS saying otherwise.
Should be rail. Mine is being delivered to Zachary, LA and is on the train now. It is going to NOLA and then will be convoy from NOLA to Zachary.

Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you create an account at https://www.unitedroad.com yet? That will show when it arrives in NOLA and you can track from there. Mine still shows "inactive". Last update on my railcar was last night in OH.
Yeah. Been seeing all coming and going from Nola and Jackson to the dealer in Baton Rouge for a month. Mine still showing inactive and not showing on the pending pickup list.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not sure of where you are in CA, but my Bronco is in en route via rail to Benicia, CA. The dealer gave me a rail car number of TTGX160722. Maybe a chance yours is on this rail car too.
I’m about an hour East of Bakersfield. Curious when your ship date was - if it’s close to mine I might research stalking a rail car.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Internet sleuths: How do I find my railcar history? I'm curious when my railcar left MAP.

TTGX 980439

It's been sat at KC, KS for a day and a half now, does anybody have any educated guesses on a realistic timeframe from Kansas City to Seattle?

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m about an hour East of Bakersfield. Curious when your ship date was - if it’s close to mine I might research stalking a rail car.
Bay area delivery here, don't know if you guys are on the same train but checked today and it's in NM. My delivery date was 1/15 yesterday but updated to 1/31 today. Was at my dealer earlier and my sales guy said they are getting a 2022 next week and mine should follow the next week after... They are at least giving me $500 towards accessories for my troubles! I guess $500 is better than no hundred but damn this whole thing has been a mess. BL SAS LUX soft top tow package 12/6 Build date mods popped 12/7 shipped email 1/5 birth pic 1/11
Rail car TTGX980985
Sponsored