Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received the ones from vortex(pre markup) and the quality is great. There were a few paper thin tabs on the bottom of the letters that I had to shave off with a razor blade but that wasn't an issue.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello!

My name is Phil and I posted a poll/survey thread a couple months ago asking if members would be interested in no-drill, adhesive backed, heritage Bronco script fender badges. In short, the thread received overwhelming interest and many of us wanted the original bronco script on our Broncos!

I am excited to announce they will be available to purchase TODAY at 12PM Central time at my new store www.broncodepotusa.com!

Quick details about the product:
Non-Licensed Product - Not affiliated with Ford Motor Company
-Easy installation with pre-installed automotive grade adhesive backing.
-Durable flexible ABS construction.
-Subtle rear curve for better adhesion to the fender's curved surface.
-Badge dimensions: 10.6in x 2.1in x 0.15in. (true size of original)

Color Options include:
-Satin Silver - to closely match the silver bronco badge on the rear tailgate of non-Wildtrak models.
-Matte Black - to closely match the matte/satin finish of Mold In Color (MIC) parts.
-Gloss Black - to closely match the gloss black bronco badge on the rear tailgate of Wildtrak models.
-Chrome - to get the true heritage look.

LIMITED QUANTITY
-24k Gold Plated - For the Bling Bling (it actually looks really good on black).

Installation Templates are now on the website!

Without further ado, here are the pictures!

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] bronco emblem 2
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] bronco emblem 2

Hey, did you ever bring these to market? I had a look at your website, but it stated that they are not yet available. Would like to know if you are still planning to manufacture them...

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We need someone else to start offering these. Vortex is crazy with their price and the others don’t look as high quality as Bronco Depots did.

I really want the factory satin silver match.
I want that Satin Silver Badge for my Eruption Green BadSquatch that was supposed to have been Built already

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, did you ever bring these to market? I had a look at your website, but it stated that they are not yet available. Would like to know if you are still planning to manufacture them...
I know this is a long thread, so in summary:

Yes, he did bring these to market, sold quite a few of them (including several members here) but has apparently been shut down by Ford.

Another company started selling what look like identical pieces, but has doubled the price. Others have tried and also been quickly shut down. Apparently, Ford is being very aggressive with their intellectual property.

That's the latest…

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only Ford would be as aggressive with their …

Attention to quality
Communication to customers
Increasing their accessory offerings
Not offering refrigerator magnets in the first place

Anything else?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, he did bring these to market, sold quite a few of them (including several members here) but has apparently been shut down by Ford.

Another company started selling what look like identical pieces, but has doubled the price. Others have tried and also been quickly shut down. Apparently, Ford is being very aggressive with their intellectual property.

That's the latest…
It’s dumb that Ford wouldn’t just license the script badges out, if they’re just going to offer refrigerator magnets in the first place…

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's the latest…
Bummer, but I do appreciate the update. Thank you for that. Would you happen to know who the other company is that is selling them? It reads like Ford is playing whack a mole...

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bummer, but I do appreciate the update. Thank you for that. Would you happen to know who the other company is that is selling them? It reads like Ford is playing whack a mole...
True that!

Vortex Signs is the company that were selling the badges for $125/pair, last I heard... 😣

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is that all about? They even call them "Bronco Depot USA" emblems, and are using the BD template. Is this a real company? Did they buy Bronco Depot's remaining stock just to sell?

It's weird how these companies are just popping up left and right, seemingly selling the same exact things…
Saw them on Instagram. BadBronco was promoting them. I’ve never ordered from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.