pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Time for another build week thread, the second production week of calendar 2022, fourth overall production for 2022 models.

I don't think emails have gone out for this week quite yet, but several of us were just bumped into it...

1. PFBZ, 2-door Wildtrak
2. TXRancher, 2-door Badlands
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
pfbz

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email, but just noticed the tracker has bumped from my 12/20/21 build date to 1/10/21. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

2022 Wildtrak
2-door, 2.7, Race Red
Original reservation date: 7/14 10:30 AM MDT
Scheduled production week: 12/20/21
Scheduled production week: 1/10/22

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the tracker I am one of the bumped. This is threatening my birthday delivery.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t understand how you guys are finding this out. I am looking everywhere I know to look. I don’t see any of my info. I entered all of my info and have seen my stuff once, but that was it. My build date was scheduled for 1/11 but see nothing in the weeks before it, or after it. Not sure what I may be doing wrong.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you! I’ll try this.
I’m coming up with nothing. Does that list contain all those who’ve received an email stating that their build week was 1/10, and any deviation from that date/week would show as being pushed back to another one if delayed?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m coming up with nothing. Does that list contain all those who’ve received an email stating that their build week was 1/10, and any deviation from that date/week would show as being pushed back to another one if delayed?
yes. Everyone in that thread received an email in November from Ford saying their build week was 1/10/22. The ones on that spreadsheet that are crossed off received emails that they were bumped to a different build week.

looks like MAP is running 3 days behind the printed production schedule so folks that were scheduled late in the week will spill over into the next week.
Did you get an email saying you were a 1/10 build week?

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes. Everyone in that thread received an email in November from Ford saying their build week was 1/10/22. The ones on that spreadsheet that are crossed off received emails that they were bumped to a different build week.

looks like MAP is running 3 days behind the printed production schedule so folks that were scheduled late in the week will spill over into the next week.
Hey! Thanks for this. Very helpful. In Nov I received the build date of 1/11, yes. So I was assuming I should be on that list as well, then. Because if it was pushed back, I should still be showing, just crossed off, from what you’re saying. That’s why I’m a little frustrated…I just want to know something. The reason I doubt myself in doing this correctly is that I am not a computer person per se, so my “skills” are limited so just fearing I’m missing out on my info somewhere. Really appreciate clarifying for me some of this. Gives me a better picture of what these different things mean.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey! Thanks for this. Very helpful. In Nov I received the build date of 1/11, yes. So I was assuming I should be on that list as well, then. Because if it was pushed back, I should still be showing, just crossed off, from what you’re saying. That’s why I’m a little frustrated…I just want to know something. The reason I doubt myself in doing this correctly is that I am not a computer person per se, so my “skills” are limited so just fearing I’m missing out on my info somewhere. Really appreciate clarifying for me some of this. Gives me a better picture of what these different things mean.
FYI, this list is a spreadsheet one of the group members created. The "list" is not an official Ford list. We all added our information ourselves. The most detailed info came from window stickers that were online for a few hours the Thursday night before our actual build week. They have since been taken down and have not reappeared.

Start posting in that thread and there will be others that can answer any questions you have.

Sponsored

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI, this list is a spreadsheet one of the group members created. The "list" is not an official Ford list. We all added our information ourselves. The most detailed info came from window stickers that were online for a few hours the Thursday night before our actual build week. They have since been taken down and have not reappeared.

Start posting in that thread and there will be others that can answer any questions you have.
Right…yes, I did add my info and submitted on here. I should have clarified. So my info is “out there”. I’ve seen it before at least a month ago. This gives me some good info though, and actually my Dominos tracker on Ford site shows “In Production” with a 1/12 date. But not “built yet”, so I’ll keep a look out!

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, my build date was 1/11, so hopefully next week I’ll know more with updated info.
Sponsored