Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone on another thread said phil ling was going to require some options from the dealer and I am not about that life.
Ugh, really? Me neither. Looks like I'll be shopping around. Not this week - too much work on my plate - but as we get closer to December, I'll be calling places and will let you know what I find out.
Sponsored

Doc64

Wildtrak
First Name
Dow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh, really? Me neither. Looks like I'll be shopping around. Not this week - too much work on my plate - but as we get closer to December, I'll be calling places and will let you know what I find out.
Thanks! Ill do the same!

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody else thinking about going to Granger?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't decided yet. I try like hell to buy local, but if buying local costs me thousands of dollars I will definitely be looking at other options. It's still early - we have a few weeks before we have to make a decision - but like I said earlier, once I have some time to check around I'll post what I find out here. My preference would be for my local dealer to get on the stick. We'll see how things roll out over the next few weeks :-D

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am. It’s only ... 740 miles.

Phil Long hasn’t responded to my emails, and I didn’t like hearing about possible mandatory dealer add-ons. Given that we can’t change the dealer after October, I have to pick someone to trust before the deal is inked. It’s a long drive, but I appreciate Granger’s transparency on this forum.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 2 I talked to said the normal msrp and Ford discount. When I mentioned at invoice or 1000 under one did all but laughed at me guess he didn't believe me

Reactions: sjp

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am. It’s only ... 740 miles.

Phil Long hasn’t responded to my emails, and I didn’t like hearing about possible mandatory dealer add-ons. Given that we can’t change the dealer after October, I have to pick someone to trust before the deal is inked. It’s a long drive, but I appreciate Granger’s transparency on this forum.
If our deliveries happen to be the same day, we can have a Bronco caravan back!

Oldschoolmerc

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spradley Ford in Pueblo has agreed to absolutely no ADM and X plan pricing for those that qualify.

Alaska

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in Denver. I would be very interested in the group buy idea. We could all get a good discount together

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Column in the Woodmen Edition of today's Gazette: New Car Drama

I suspect most dealerships aren't even aware that people can switch and are currently shopping around. I have a book due on Friday (so I'm slammed until then) but am going to start calling around next weekend when I have some time. Not so interested in the different plans (I'm not a Ford employee, relative, ex-employee, etc.) but I do want to work with someone who's responsive and isn't going to tack on any extras.

I'm curious how a "group buy" works as far as financing. In other words, a person paying cash will probably want a different deal than someone financing the vehicle or someone with a trade-in. I'm mostly looking for a dealership that's not too far and is responsive to my questions and not going to charge me for options that I don't want. I don't know if we can get what Granger's offering - $1,000 below MSRP - but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spradley Ford in Pueblo has agreed to absolutely no ADM and X plan pricing for those that qualify.
Maybe we should start tracking what we learn:

Granger, Granger (Iowa):
Pros: $1,000 below MSRP
Cons: Long drive, and maybe not so good to be driving your new Bronco that fast for that long the first day out

Phil Long, Colorado Springs:
Pros: Local
Cons: No responses to email so far

Spradley, Pueblo:
Pros: No ADM, yes to X Plan pricing for people who qualify
Cons: ?

Feel free to correct/add to this!

EDIT: By the way, I'm not ruling out Granger or anyone due to the long drive, but I would want to make regular exits on the way back to give it a rest.

Last edited:

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also intrigued by Granger and may seriously consider the trip if it's worth it. I am currently reserved @ Phil long denver, and will update here once I talk to them about ordering, pricing etc... I am sure most salespersons don't have much info yet, and don't care to talk price until closer to ordering.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am in Denver. I would be very interested in the group buy idea. We could all get a good discount together
Same here, I have a reservation with sill-terhar in Broomfield, they have said no ADM and will honor X-plan. But if we can negotiate a group by and more clarity on the fees, add-ons etc. I will be open to it.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Three guesses as to my trim...

Ford Bronco Colorado Springs IMG_8978.JPG
Ford Bronco Colorado Springs IMG_8989.JPG

...my second choice was 21 BASQ but since I don't know the pricing on the Sasquatch package, I didn't want to commit.

These are photographed on Task Chair White and Bedsheet Black, but they look just as good on Carpet Blue, Tablecloth Red, and Counter Gray. Colorado plates go well with every Bronco color!

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those in Colorado Springs, I switched my dealer to Mike Naughton in Aurora since they have no ADM and Phil Long would not answer the question. I got three emails from Mike Naughton after I switched. Never got an email from Phil Long after my reservation was in on 13 July. Buyer beware.
Sponsored