Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must be doing something wrong. I can get everything filtered to the way I want it but it doesnt add prices for any of the options....
Sponsored

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I must be doing something wrong. I can get everything filtered to the way I want it but it doesnt add prices for any of the options....
Yes, you found a feature, with over 3,000 rows if I setup autosum it got messy. There would be an infinite number of variables based on everyone's filtering.

So it is best for each user to sum their own selections. Also, I don't have any option pricing in there as that is for each user to estimate.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, guess I can add the tow package ?

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, you found a feature, with over 3,000 rows if I setup autosum it got messy. There would be an infinite number of variables based on everyone's filtering.

So it is best for each user to sum their own selections. Also, I don't have any option pricing in there as that is for each user to estimate.
Ah, gotcha. I thought there was a feature that auto-populated the cells with the guessed at prices for add ons. Great speadsheet nonetheless! Thanks for making it!

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice addition North7. This thread really should be a sticky. I’ve linked your spreadsheet at least 3 times in other threads where people had questions.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So @North7 , I took your spreadsheet and broke each model (except First Edition) out into their own 2DR and 4DR pages. Highlighted packages and colors and grouped models together so you can see what each model comes with and is allowed or excluded from selection. You can see the exclusions shrink as the model (and price) increase, as well as watch the options as they change across each model. Should be a bit more intuitive to navigate.

I think we can approximate a Sasquatch cost, as the Badlands 2DR Mid Package Build is similar to the Wildtrak 2DR Basic (Mid + Sasquatch) , ie, Wildtrak Basic - Badlands Mid = $6780. Subtracting some overlapping options would probably land around $5500ish, in my opinion.

Attachments

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So @North7 , I took your spreadsheet and broke each model (except First Edition) out into their own 2DR and 4DR pages. Highlighted packages and colors and grouped models together so you can see what each model comes with and is allowed or excluded from selection. You can see the exclusions shrink as the model (and price) increase, as well as watch the options as they change across each model. Should be a bit more intuitive to navigate.

I think we can approximate a Sasquatch cost, as the Badlands 2DR Mid Package Build is similar to the Wildtrak 2DR Basic (Mid + Sasquatch) , ie, Wildtrak Basic - Badlands Mid = $6780. Subtracting some overlapping options would probably land around $5500ish, in my opinion.
Wow, nice work, excellent job, the community will really appreciate it!!!

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you again to @Chrome_Pony for your work on v2. I have updated my first post, replaced the v1 file with the new v2 file and added an example from your v2 file.

I changed the credits in the file to:
Bronco Build & Price Planner - 8/3/2020, @North7, v2 8/6/2020 Chrome_Pony
Notes: I've added this credit to each page, also, I did a freeze on the top row and turned the filter back on for each tab and fixed the Description column width. Also, added "Trim Levels" price summary tab.

Download the latest v2 version in the first post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco6g-build-price-planner-spreadsheet.3407/

Example page from @Chrome_Pony v2 update
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1596805845207

Last edited:

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
So many questions can be answered by these spreadsheets and the original work done by @72roadster. It’s a shame more people aren’t aware.

I’ve linked this thread numerous times but you see the same questions over and over — ”wonder if this is standard”, “wonder if this will be available on base” etc. Don‘t know why these threads (with info that will be very close to the final Ford B&P) don’t have higher profile — if people would look at them they would learn a lot.

Great job and thanks for all the effort.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This says the Black Diamond 4 door has the Mid Package Included? is this correct?
no that’s the outer banks. black diamond has the marine grade vinyl with the black grille and rims, also has the heavy duty modular bumper

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

But does that account for the upgrades from 2.3 to 2.7 and to the 10 speed auto?

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
no that’s the outer banks. black diamond has the marine grade vinyl with the black grille and rims, also has the heavy duty modular bumper
Yes, but his spreadsheet said otherwise.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But does that account for the upgrades from 2.3 to 2.7 and to the 10 speed auto?
It would be just the 10spd auto upgrade. 2.3 slushbox with Squatch is available, according to Levine.

Yes, but his spreadsheet said otherwise.
No, what it says is that the Black Diamond 4DR may be ordered with a basic build E5B-321A OR upgraded with the Mid Package E5B-322A, and no higher packages than Mid. The prices are the same because the cost of the packages have not been released, although I think @North7 may have updated some pricing that I haven't seen yet, in the first post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It would be just the 10spd auto upgrade. 2.3 slushbox with Squatch is available, according to Levine.

No, what it says is that the Black Diamond 4DR may be ordered with a basic build E5B-321A OR upgraded with the Mid Package E5B-322A, and no higher packages than Mid. The prices are the same because the cost of the packages have not been released, although I think @North7 may have updated some pricing that I haven't seen yet, in the first post.
I've not made any updates to the pricing, these rules still apply to the example in the first post:

MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use.
Sponsored