First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my understanding is that palsapp is for convoy? Is that right? I just know mine has to come by rail but I plugged in my vin on palsapp just to see and it shows something pending.

Also my tracker just says in production still. But my dealer says it is built and expects it to still arrive in the next 2 weeks. Soo 🤷

Sponsored

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my understanding is that palsapp is for convoy? Is that right? I just know mine has to come by rail but I plugged in my vin on palsapp just to see and it shows something pending.

Also my tracker just says in production still. But my dealer says it is built and expects it to still arrive in the next 2 weeks. Soo 🤷
Mine got delivered by rail to Kansas City on Saturday evening. Just showed up as delivered on Palsapp for that final trek to my dealer (approximately 15 miles away).

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mark Ficken
Yea, that's mine too....all I have is an estimated delivery of 1/31, nothing showing built or shipped. What was your blend?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Omg guys. This is so exciting!!! PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR BABIES! I cant believe we’re almost off of the waiting for our broncos train :love:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Just kidding! I am soooo happy for all my MY22 Threadmates who get to see tracker updates, track trains, track convoys, get production pics, get dealership pics and then GET THEIR BRONCOS!!!!

It takes 3-4 weeks for us Washingtonians to get ours shipped. Per my dealer, he says mine will ship at the end of the month. So...will you all still be here when I get mine at the end of Feb, or March? <sniffle-sniffle>

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very frustrating loss, but at least the Cowboys imploding made me smile! :devilish:
Nothing makes an Eagles fan happier than seeing the Cowboys choke 😂

Sponsored

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Just kidding! I am soooo happy for all my MY22 Threadmates who get to see tracker updates, track trains, track convoys, get production pics, get dealership pics and then GET THEIR BRONCOS!!!!

It takes 3-4 weeks for us Washingtonians to get ours shipped. Per my dealer, he says mine will ship at the end of the month. So...will you all still be here when I get mine at the end of Feb, or March? <sniffle-sniffle>
i will ALWAYS be here :giggle:

how could I leave my bronc mates behind?? I’ll be lurking here until I’m 100 years old

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine got delivered by rail to Kansas City on Saturday evening. Just showed up as delivered on Palsapp for that final trek to my dealer (approximately 15 miles away).
Oh okay so it would likely just be for the short journey from the station here in San Antonio to the dealer

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

of course! Who else am I going to gush with about my Bronco after I exhaust the husband’s patience within 48 hours and started getting the bronco eye roll?

Nikki-BDSQ22

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Expedition Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked my tracker and it updated to built as of today! Woohoo! some progress is good progress. Pushed my ETD back 3 days to 2/10. Now we shall wait and see how long it takes to ship...
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220117-163732_Chrome
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220117-163746_Chrome
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220117_164638

For all my fellow 1/3ers who have been stuck, things are happening!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked my tracker and it updated to built as of today! Woohoo! some progress is good progress. Pushed my ETD back 3 days to 2/10. Now we shall wait and see how long it takes to ship...

For all my fellow 1/3ers who have been stuck, things are happening!
Nice! Made me check mine which has said in production since 1/10, but alas no dice. Still in hell.
Sponsored