Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last decent thing GM did was the SS sedan before promptly shuttering the only remaining decent engineering brand - the Holden division.
OMG, had no idea. Holden...didn't they do the G8? Goddamm beautiful car. Scared the crap outta many a M5 owner.
What a fucking shit show.
This makes me sick.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My bad I confused one suv blob for another. Trail blazer is a slightly smaller blob than the blazer blob.

but damn if people don’t buy them

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The last decent thing GM did was the SS sedan before promptly shuttering the only remaining decent engineering brand - the Holden division.
The SS was really cool, but unfortunately nobody actually bought them. I knew a guy who picked up a new one that had been sitting on a lot forever for like 35k,. Dealers had to discount the hell out of them to move them

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The SS was really cool, but unfortunately nobody actually bought them. I knew a guy who picked up a new one that had been sitting on a lot forever for like 35k,. Dealers had to discount the hell out of them to move them
Casually looking at SS's right now, love the subtle styling.

Not sure what's going on over at GM. They're not bringing any excitement to the table.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Casually looking at SS's right now, love the subtle styling.

Not sure what's going on over at GM. They're not bringing any excitement to the table.
The SS is a badge change from being an exotic head turner, I know from experience. The stock exhaust on 16+17s is perfect, on the manual it burbles with decel.

I bought a 17 M6, and shortly after my father bought a 17 A6 so I have experience with both.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not a comparison- the Blazer is just a car, SUV. Chevy should have never used the name "Blazer". It should have been called Traverse II, Camaro-ute or something like that.

The K5 Blazer of old is a real comparison to the original Bronco. I know- my best friend when I was so young had a 71 K5 Blazer- and guess what I had- a 70 Bronco. He had 350 V8, automatic, headers, dual exhaust and 33" Mudder tires. I had 302 V8, 3 on the tree, Holley 4 Barrel, headers, dual exhaust and 32" Tru-Tracs I think tires along with a mild lift. We 4 wheel heavily- both are respectable 4 wheelers and super heavy duty. We took them on the nastiest trails, hill climbs. He hated my Bronco- I would make it through anything- i never, ever got stuck once. He would get stuck in his Blazer and swear at me as I went through the same area with no problem. I would beat him on and off road. Those were the days. Both vehicles sounded so good with V8's headers and dual exhaust. My Bronco was really fast too with the built up 302. Both vehicles eventually gave in to rust and we both end up buying brand new Jeep CJ5's- with 304 V8's. The 4 wheeling continued and they were fun too!

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Blazer is a terrible joke played on Chevy loyalist and I feel sorry for them as they deserve better.

Car companies have such a tough time these days ‘reading the room’. Ford is better tha; they once were, but still bad (see interior and top colors).
Sponsored