Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the bad weather in the north, east and southeast have got to be affecting transportation, rail or carriers.
Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So no updates on trackers today :( Synch is latest version and up to date though :).
But today I decided to pay a friendly visit to my dealer whom I love to deal with (9th car same dealer, 4th car same salesman) and they looked at me and said its built and waiting to be shipped. It seems that Ford uses both Rail and/or Truck to get to Minnesota and they cant yet tell me which it will be :(. If you are in Minnesota I have the name of a good dealer and a great salesman.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing new on the tracker for me...still waiting to be shipped, but I did get the "Activate Vehicle" button in the fordpass app.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing new on the tracker for me...still waiting to be shipped, but I did get the "Activate Vehicle" button in the fordpass app.
Is FordPass-Connect standard on all trims or just on some and/or ordered as an extra?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is FordPass-Connect standard on all trims or just on some and/or ordered as an extra?
All Fords I think! even if your car doesnt come with remote start (on the key fob) you can still do it on the app!

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So no updates on trackers today :( Synch is latest version and up to date though :).
But today I decided to pay a friendly visit to my dealer whom I love to deal with (9th car same dealer, 4th car same salesman) and they looked at me and said its built and waiting to be shipped. It seems that Ford uses both Rail and/or Truck to get to Minnesota and they cant yet tell me which it will be :(. If you are in Minnesota I have the name of a good dealer and a great salesman.
Mine is in the same predicament..just mine is only 15 mins away from the dealership lol...

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is in the same predicament..just mine is only 15 mins away from the dealership lol...
No that's worse than mine, so close and yet so far. Ford should offer a carry-out option. I'd be up for a road trip

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOVE IT!!! Mine looks just like this, with side steps. Probably no snow here in TX though. 😆
Boy, do I wish I lived in Texas!! Illinois is brutal in so many ways! 😂😂 Have you take delivery?!? Let’s see some pics!

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I have a birthday in a few weeks and family has asked for ideas.

What y’all got for some fun or must have additions less than $200?

Couple ideas I pondered:
Script Bronco
Gearshade Top (torn between orange, white, black)

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well shipped.

Hopefully gets here sometime this week.

Still nothing on Palsapp, but this kinda fit with my hunch that it was waiting for this week to have enough vehicles going to the same general area.

bronco-shipped.png
Don’t hold your breath with palsapp. My rig shipped last week and was delivered today, palsapp never updated from “pending” and never showed destination info ever, just said “null”….🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ With that being said, if it says “shipped” keep the faith that’s it’s en route!! 💪🏻

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same! But it's waiting for me to complete activation on my in-vehicle screen. Hmmm. Will have to wait a couple of weeks. At least we're in their system, i.e., the '22 Bronco showed up.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All right Floridians we are holding steady still PCO in Hapeville, GA. Fingers crossed we get movement tomorrow and don’t end up sitting in the rail yard for a week. 😱

May all you in purgatory be released tomorrow and we all wake up to a slew of backlogged built, shipped, and baby picture emails!

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same! But it's waiting for me to complete activation on my in-vehicle screen. Hmmm. Will have to wait a couple of weeks. At least we're in their system, i.e., the '22 Bronco showed up.
I wish someone at the factory had the car on when we hit activate and they could confirm it. Lol. Then we could just track the car in the Ford pass app I think.
Sponsored