First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, I'm a new member and proud of my new 2.3L bronco!
I wanted to share with you the vinyl wrap job I did. I wanted to give my Bronco a little vintage look ;)
I also did a PPF at the same time.
I'm waiting to install the black fender flares I ordered.
Also waiting to receive my Roush air intake and exhaust system

Here is some pics of my Bronco and the inspiration it comes from

IMG_1658.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_1849.jpeg

IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The “white stripe” shown in the photo of the G2 Bronco was chrome trim reserved for XLT models.

it’s official. I like this paint scheme. Retro without “that thing” some of the “retro mods” I’ve seen that I want to like, but just can’t. I don’t even know what it is that makes me bleh, but it amazes me how often it just doesn’t work.

If “retro mod” is not a thing, it should be, especially for Bronco. It’s An Utterly shameless rip off from “resto mod.” I’m not that clever. I had to have read it somewhere, probably on this site. Perhaps YouTube. Dunno.

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The “white stripe” shown in the photo of the G2 Bronco was chrome trim reserved for XLT models.

it’s official. I like this paint scheme. Retro without “that thing” some of the “retro mods” I’ve seen that I want to like, but just can’t. I don’t even know what it is that makes me bleh, but it amazes me how often it just doesn’t work.

If “retro mod” is not a thing, it should be, especially for Bronco. It’s An Utterly shameless rip off from “resto mod.” I’m not that clever. I had to have read it somewhere, probably on this site. Perhaps YouTube. Dunno.
Retro Mod is really 'in' with modern models that have a long production timeline or have a now popular historical model (like the Bronco). The best examples would be Porsche 911 and Jeep crowds. Thousands of resto mod examples as you describe it exist. I agree, it's a fun way to bring back some nostalgia on a vehicle with a warranty just like what the OP did here.
Also, OP, I agree. Get a white or silver pin stripe above that orange and it will be perfect.

OP
OP
turbobo

turbobo

Outer Banks
First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2021 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Retro Mod is really 'in' with modern models that have a long production timeline or have a now popular historical model (like the Bronco). The best examples would be Porsche 911 and Jeep crowds. Thousands of resto mod examples as you describe it exist. I agree, it's a fun way to bring back some nostalgia on a vehicle with a warranty just like what the OP did here.
Also, OP, I agree. Get a white or silver pin stripe above that orange and it will be perfect.
Good idea I think I will add a silver pin stripe 👍🏻

Sponsored

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really love the look of this, may end up trying a similar wrap when mine goes in for tint

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like it!

I feel like the gloss grill sandwiched between flat black hood and flat black bumper needs... something.

Not sure what though, flatblack? maybe... Or maybe Id hate that. cant decide.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi, I'm a new member and proud of my new 2.3L bronco!
I wanted to share with you the vinyl wrap job I did. I wanted to give my Bronco a little vintage look ;)
I also did a PPF at the same time.
I'm waiting to install the black fender flares I ordered.
Also waiting to receive my Roush air intake and exhaust system

Here is some pics of my Bronco and the inspiration it comes from

Ford Bronco Vintage Inspired Cyber Orange & Black Outer Banks Bronco Build IMG_1862

Ford Bronco Vintage Inspired Cyber Orange & Black Outer Banks Bronco Build IMG_1862

I like it.

I think you nailed it, not over the top, just well done.

Sponsored

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell us about the wheels they look great !

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nicely done, I was thinking something similar to his when I get my cyber orange bronco. Looks awesome!!!

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks really nice. Fits the lines of the 6G well.

Bonus! If you ever want to sell.....you will get top dollar in Pittsburgh!!
Sponsored