Sponsored

How many first 3 day reservation holders?

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 22:34 EST timestamp and I still do not have a build date.
I really feel bad for you guys for sure. Clarify for me though your order date or was the order placed at the time your reserved. I see a few have build dates or delivery dated but some have a reservation date and nothing else. I am guessing your reserved and ordered on the same day.
Dang. these are scary stories!!!

Edit:
I only ask because I recently had a long sit down visit with the sales manager. we talked a lot about reservation dates, order dates, models and packages and where I stand in the line at their dealership. As it all played out, I'm 223 in the "reservation" list there but he said don't let that bother you. About 1/3 of the people that reserved never contacted them to place the order or ordered on line with connection to their reservation. That blew me away. 74 people never placed their order from this ONE DEALERSHIP! Are some of those guys out there wondering when they will get a build date?

Last edited:

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Early morning 7/14 and I have nothing. 4dr Sas BB, hardtop, mid, tow, 2.7.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/15.... Still waiting. Heard that having the tow package I might get it by 2050.

Sponsored

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We had 4 ordered first hour..recieved three other one nothing!!

PRBronco

Badlands
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrx, 79 F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/15 early reservation...2Dr CG Badlands, mid, tow, MT
Was told by dealer to drop tow, but I think I will wait a little longer...said 2doors were 14% of the total production...??

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 morning rez
2DR
Badlands
Non-squatch
Tow
Mid
Cyber orange (as of now)

Crickets

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 3 BL/2.7/High Package. Got word last week that I was previewing so hoping to be able to move on to the next phase of waiting tomorrow.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really feel bad for you guys for sure. Clarify for me though your order date or was the order placed at the time your reserved. I see a few have build dates or delivery dated but some have a reservation date and nothing else. I am guessing your reserved and ordered on the same day.

Edit:
I only ask because I recently had a long sit down visit with the sales manager. we talked a lot about reservation dates, order dates, models and packages and where I stand in the line at their dealership. As it all played out, I'm 223 in the "reservation" list there but he said don't let that bother you. About 1/3 of the people that reserved never contacted them to place the order or ordered on line with connection to their reservation. That blew me away. 74 people never placed their order from this ONE DEALERSHIP! Are some of those guys out there wondering when they will get a build date?
The earliest an actual order could go in was around Jan 15 2021 for anyone Hows this for clarity, coming up on one year lol

Ford Bronco How many first 3 day reservation holders? 1642629246603

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The earliest an actual order could go in was around Jan 15 2021 for anyone Hows this for clarity, coming up on one year lol

Ford Bronco How many first 3 day reservation holders? 1642629246603
So you never got the email from Ford saying your order was confirmed? Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco ----!!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mid August 2020. Two door BL ( just switched to 2.3). Auto, lux non Sasquatch. MGV, roof rack. Not scheduled, but am showing a status of Preview on the Ford computer system at the dealer. Priority 10, for what that is worth. Would be nice to get scheduled, but not holding my breath. Am already planning on having my color of choice CO dropped by years end and add the MOD top if MY 23 becomes a reality.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me. I was told I was now #125 on the Granger list.
Sponsored