First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra CrewMax (overland build)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Evil Calling I built up myself with custom decals.

Love it too!
Super clean!

Love the colors and as I'm sure most of us here, can't leave anything stock haha!
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's it. I've had it with all of these recent deliveries getting their baby pics when my Bronco was delivered weeks ago and I still haven't received anything! Not a pic. Not an email. Not even an email to say I won't be getting a pic!
Be careful what you wish for...

- or -
Ask and ye shall receive!... an email saying that you won't get your baby pic:

Important Updates About Your Bronco.​
04%2Fm%2F15%2F2d439235-26a0-426b-ae7c-e153ba5bee38.png
By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team
*Deliveries started summer 2021.

For the record, I was kidding when I wrote the above - just trying to mimic @Knownman 's (in)famous saltiness. But I'm not going to fault Ford for giving me info so that I wouldn't keep looking for that pic. Oh well.

gkpech

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be careful what you wish for...

- or -
Ask and ye shall receive!... an email saying that you won't get your baby pic:

Important Updates About Your Bronco.​
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 04%2Fm%2F15%2F2d439235-26a0-426b-ae7c-e153ba5bee38
By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team
*Deliveries started summer 2021.

For the record, I was kidding when I wrote the above - just trying to mimic @Knownman 's (in)famous saltiness. But I'm not going to fault Ford for giving me info so that I wouldn't keep looking for that pic. Oh well.
I got the same bad news. I am thrilled to have my Bronco, but a little sad to not have a born on photo. I was able to find the same build and color as mine on the below thread, but it isn't quite the same as the photo of my actual Bronco. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...from-ford-emails-starting-today.25955/page-41

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same bad news. I am thrilled to have my Bronco, but a little sad to not have a born on photo. I was able to find the same build and color as mine on the below thread, but it isn't quite the same as the photo of my actual Bronco. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...from-ford-emails-starting-today.25955/page-41
Thanks for the thread! I looked there after your suggestion. Unfortunately, no joy. CO/BL/4D/non-squatch with roof-rack is apparently a unicorn. I saw CO/xx/4D/non-squatch. I saw CO/BL/4D/squatch. I even saw CO/BL/2D/non-squatch with a roof-rack and the same wheels and tires as mine. But nothing was quite the same as mine and without mine's wheels, tires and roof rack, nothing really looks close.

No big deal. To your point, we have our Broncos, so it seems a bit silly to complain about not having a picture.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my Bronco is at Alliance, my dealer is in the very Southeastern corner of Oklahoma. The dealer is also about 6 blocks from my house, several trips "just checking".
Scott, any movement on your Bronco? Has to be soon, right?

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the thread! I looked there after your suggestion. Unfortunately, no joy. CO/BL/4D/non-squatch with roof-rack is apparently a unicorn. I saw CO/xx/4D/non-squatch. I saw CO/BL/4D/squatch. I even saw CO/BL/2D/non-squatch with a roof-rack and the same wheels and tires as mine. But nothing was quite the same as mine and without mine's wheels, tires and roof rack, nothing really looks close.

No big deal. To your point, we have our Broncos, so it seems a bit silly to complain about not having a picture.
I'll trade you. Your Bronco for my picture!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll trade you. Your Bronco for my picture!
No, but if you'll trade me for a MAP manufacturing picture of my Bronco, then you're on. Here's a taste of that sweet ride you'll be getting...
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 20220120_151847[1]

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but if you'll trade me for a MAP manufacturing picture of my Bronco, then you're on. Here's a taste of that sweet ride you'll be getting...
20220120_151847[1].jpg
let me guess, Thats one of the collector diecasts that Ford sent some people but not to all of us?

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

let me guess, Thats one of the collector diecasts that Ford sent some people but not to all of us?
Geez. You didn't get that either?!? And yes, that's exactly what it is. I mean, technically you did ask me to part with my Bronco, and you didn't specify which Bronco...

Ford needs to deliver for you, before I start rooting for you instead of mocking your saltiness. See, it happened already. What's this world coming to?

Do you have any updated sense of arrival dates?

Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scott, any movement on your Bronco? Has to be soon, right?
Unloaded from railcar 10 days ago, so literally "any minute now". I am at a small dealer 30 miles from Arkansas and 15 miles from Texas. They need a full truckload of vehicles travelling to this area before they will make the 3 1/2 hour trip from North of Fort Worth.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Geez. You didn't get that either?!? And yes, that's exactly what it is. I mean, technically you did ask me to part with my Bronco, and you didn't specify which Bronco...

Ford needs to deliver for you, before I start rooting for you instead of mocking your saltiness. See, it happened already. What's this world coming to?

Do you have any updated sense of arrival dates?
They gave away toy broncos?!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They gave away toy broncos?!
Yes. Not sure what the distribution criteria were, but there are rumors that it excluded Canada.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you doing out there @Scott1911 ? Have you
Unloaded from railcar 10 days ago, so literally "any minute now". I am at a small dealer 30 miles from Arkansas and 15 miles from Texas. They need a full truckload of vehicles travelling to this area before they will make the 3 1/2 hour trip from North of Fort Worth.
I was pushed to an estimated 1/24 delivery...4th reschedule.
Sponsored