Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company a lot of us want the hard top but would take a soft top to speed things up IF you offered the hard top at a reasonable price down the road. If I add it to my build it's $695 (plus whatever the soft top cost) buying it later I understand it will be around $4000 which is too much. I would consider 2k a fair deal for a hard top when they are available.......

Cut us a good deal and I imagine a lot of us will order the soft top, your production can increase and more happy customers
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:unsure: they are running at production capacity now with the parts they have available. Many here have been waiting much longer than three months.

Will you drop the modular top? It’s been stated they won’t be available until 2023.

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:unsure: they are running at production capacity now with the parts they have available. Many here have been waiting much longer than three months.

Will you drop the modular top? It’s been stated they won’t be available until 2023.
Ford has stated many times that the hard top is a constraint, drop it and you will move up the line...

What does how long I have waited have to do with it? The idea is to help all of us get ours sooner........ I won't drop the hard top unless I can add it back at a reasonable price- thus the post..

FyI Just saw a new one delivered yesterday with the modular top......

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has stated many times that the hard top is a constraint, drop it and you will move up the line...

What does how long I have waited have to do with it? The idea is to help all of us get ours sooner........ I won't drop the hard top unless I can add it back at a reasonable price- thus the post..

FyI Just saw a new one delivered yesterday with the modular top......
I really doubt you saw one delivered with a modular top - they are not available right now

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mentioned this before. Let us pay for the hardtop now and then get it later when available. Personally, I would have no issue paying for a hardtop now and then get it 1-2 years later.

And to solve the expense of shipping them, Ford could have pickup centers around the country where we could drive to pick them up. Get help installing them and then we can drive home.

Last edited:

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really thought the soft top would be temporary for me and I'd buy a HT when they became available but after driving most of the winter with it, I'm impressed with its overall performance. Plus, the flexibility to take it all the way back in the summer is going to be so nice.

$4k is a hefty price to pay. I thought surely it would be more like $2k.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think something ford could do is stop outsourcing every damn part and start building more factories in this country under their name and brand , more suppliers , and actually make the hard tops themselves.

Its already looking like inflation is going to push the cost of higher end cars into the high 50s and into the 60s.

Why not just stop being stupid and learn from this covid crash.

Made in america isnt just a slogan anymore , its a potential liability if you are not making it in america.

ford has so many lobbyists they could easily get half a trillion in congress $ if they asked nice enough

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really thought the soft top would be temporary for me and I'd buy a HT when they became available but after driving most of the winter with it, I'm impressed with its overall performance. Plus, the flexibility to take it all the way back in the summer is going to be so nice.

$4k is a hefty price to pay. I thought surely it would be more like $2k.
idk man after seeing the tops almost come off in wind storms that turned me off for good.
going to be REALLY interesting how these vehicles fare in hurricanes

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't want people to switch to the soft top. They want people to keep the more expensive hard top and wait.

Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be nice if they gave the 2 door reservation holders this option. I would gladly pay for a best top canvas top to use until my hard top can be shipped.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the hard top will be well over $5k when it is available. And Ford doesn't give two craps about cutting a deal to you to move your order up the line. They are selling literally anything they can make right now, with whatever parts they have available. Your order is still in the queue, so they expect to eventually sell that to you too.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

idk man after seeing the tops almost come off in wind storms that turned me off for good.
going to be REALLY interesting how these vehicles fare in hurricanes
What? Yes, its a soft-top dude. And what is anyone doing out in a hurricane or 80mph winds anyways?

Last edited:

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company a lot of us want the hard top but would take a soft top to speed things up IF you offered the hard top at a reasonable price down the road. If I add it to my build it's $695 (plus whatever the soft top cost) buying it later I understand it will be around $4000 which is too much. I would consider 2k a fair deal for a hard top when they are available.......

Cut us a good deal and I imagine a lot of us will order the soft top, your production can increase and more happy customers
A limited period order time for a initial order sale. Thus ford could save with one shipment period in bigger quantities. Probably 2023.
Sponsored