Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know the optimal temps on a per engine level, but your coolant should be right in the middle of the bar, and oil temps of 200F aren’t concerning to me at least. Once my 2.3L 7MT gets up to temp the oil hangs out around 185-190F mostly. The water temp gauge I’m sure isn’t an actual read out but a “middle is good, red is bad” indicator. You’ll know when it gets too hot 😂
Thanks for the response. I know that tolerances are tight on a new motor which may contribute to some of the heat as well as the turbos. It just seems odd that the "gauge cluster" has the temp readings for oil and transmission, but not water
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I know that tolerances are tight on a new motor which may contribute to some of the heat as well as the turbos. It just seems odd that the "gauge cluster" has the temp readings for oil and transmission, but not water
Yeah I did notice that — the lack of analog gauges for temps is annoying. I’m not even sure if the 7MT has a transmission oil temp gauge anywhere

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I did notice that — the lack of analog gauges for temps is annoying. I’m not even sure if the 7MT has a transmission oil temp gauge anywhere
Good point. I didn't even think of that

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello and Happy New Year! Well, finally a call from my GM that my Bronco is on the way to them. WOW, its happening! It was sitting in the National City, San Diego lot since 12/23 and finally. I got a call from my sales guy and he told me my Bronco is in and meet me at this certain location. I will get it tomorrow. My logistic career has come to a pause at this time but I feel it should be on my resume! Man oh man. Billy Bronco is amazing even in the dirt!!!
This is a secret picture. More to come tomorrow!!!

7EDB3427-9246-43C6-A154-640333F1835E.jpeg
YAHOO!!!! Finally! So excited for you....ENJOY!!!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When in off road mode, you can click through and there is one screen with all the temps of everything.
Have you seen that screen yet?

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When in off road mode, you can click through and there is one screen with all the temps of everything.
Have you seen that screen yet?
I have not! I’m assuming I have to be in a Goat mode or 4L to get that? I’ve been playing with the various screen sets you can access from the steering wheel for the right half of the dash screen, haven’t seen an option to show more temps than just engine oil temp

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not! I’m assuming I have to be in a Goat mode or 4L to get that? I’ve been playing with the various screen sets you can access from the steering wheel for the right half of the dash screen, haven’t seen an option to show more temps than just engine oil temp
I will try to recreate it later today. (got an important zoom meeting in a few) and will post how to get there.
Wish me luck in my meeting!
Cover me....I'm going in!

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well it finally made it to the dealer, more waiting. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20220121_203954288.MP

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of my Bronco today! It's been a long road, but definitely worth the wait! Riser Ford, was great to deal with. No ADM, very competitive interest rate, and extended warranty for just a little more than Flood Ford's pricing. My windshield was cracked on arrival, but they put it in writing that they would get it replaced as soon as a new one arrives. It was dark by the time I got my paperwork finished, so I will have to post some pictures later.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220126-082038_Facebook~2

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't believe there are still 11/22'ers just now getting their Broncos. Is anyone else in this build group still waiting waiting on theirs to arrive??? 😳

Sponsored

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes - 1st day reservation, placed order on Opening day. 2 door badlands sas lux tow. Mods popped on 11/23 built email 12/29. Shipped yesterday.
I just picked mine up Saturday, I've put 400 miles on it already and I can tell you it is worth the wait. Hang in there

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't believe there are still 11/22'ers just now getting their Broncos. Is anyone else in this build group still waiting waiting on theirs to arrive??? 😳
yup.. still waiting... just got a shipped email 2 days back with expected delivery date of 2/17....

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of my Bronco today! It's been a long road, but definitely worth the wait! Riser Ford, was great to deal with. No ADM, very competitive interest rate, and extended warranty for just a little more than Flood Ford's pricing. My windshield was cracked on arrival, but they put it in writing that they would get it replaced as soon as a new one arrives. It was dark by the time I got my paperwork finished, so I will have to post some pictures later.
I was stuck in production from 12/6 to 12/30. My mods popped on the 6th. I wish I knew what was the cause of the delay. I went over my Bronco pretty well before delivery and everything looked good. Fit and finish better than expected.
Sponsored