37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update*

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So prior to having the Bronco delivered, like many I had a garage full of parts. These parts also included things I thought I would need to accommodate my planned 37" tires.

I bought the Rough Country spare tire extension bracket, which pushes the carrier out about 1" and "up" about 2" from stock. https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco-spare-tire-relocation-plate-51053c.html

I also bought the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension bracket. https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco...qJ_FbN2BdXSuTNsZVGhBGRbJNYCjcT2RoCRhwQAvD_BwE

I also bought the tailgate reinforcement bracket. https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-bronco-tailgate-reinforcement-51052c.html#2921=6651

A few things I discovered when installing:
- The 3rd brake light extension does NOT fit sasquatch models out of the box, as the two bolt holes on the carrier are 180-degrees of where they are on the non-sasquatch models. However, it was very easy to drill 2 new holes in the "right" location through the carrier (using the extension plate as a template) and making it work. This IS neccessary to have this extension for running 37's, so I had to make it work... and it works well.
- The spare tire relocation plate is NOT needed necessarily, depending on the wheels you run! I have the Icon Rebound Pro with a 0 offset, and the 37's fit PERFECTLY without this bracket. I'm glad too, as I want the extra weight as low and close to the vehicle as possible. This bracket may only be needed if you have a high negative offset wheel... I'd test fit anyway before I bought one!
- The tailgate reinforcement bracket was a bit tricky, helps having 2 people to get things lined up when you to to retighten everything!!!

Pics:
Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* 66363854696__D2A6E038-D023-4475-8FF6-32F34A5AA49B

Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* 66363858582__A24A098F-5784-4843-9438-8E4165BC78D6

Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* IMG_2753

Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* IMG_2755

Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* IMG_2754

Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* IMG_2759
Sponsored

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What were you stock sized tires?

My 37s fit just fine on the SAS tire carrier
35’s, Sasquatch package.

Yeah it seems the 37’s fit OK if you had a Sasquatch package factory, must be a different carrier?

Their site should say that… save the hassle!

BadSquatch77

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I had to redrill the brake light extension as well. Wasn't a big deal but obviously wasn't expected.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good !!
I'm planning on Rebound Pros as well - My Bronco will be CO so I'm thinking black wheels.

Where did you get your wheel/tire package? What are the specs?
Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good !!
I'm planning on Rebound Pros as well - My Bronco will be CO so I'm thinking black wheels.

Where did you get your wheel/tire package? What are the specs?
Thanks!
Wheels directly from Icon and tires directly from Gladiator.

Wheels are the Icon Rebound Pro 17" Titanium Silver with "zero" offset, in 6x5.5

Tires are Gladiator XComp A/T 37x 13.5 x 17

No rubbing at all even bone stock at full turn lock, but I've been told by Icon that a leveling kit should be used to avoid rubbing under full compression off-road.

I have the 3" leveling kit from Icon which will go on next week.

(FYI, we can get Icon parts discounted also, hit me up directly if interested)

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!
I don't even have a schedule date yet. My wife is going to start noticing Bronco parts accumulating if I get wheels/tires now - LOL.

Last edited:

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wheels directly from Icon and tires directly from Gladiator.

Wheels are the Icon Rebound Pro 17" Titanium Silver with "zero" offset, in 6x5.5

Tires are Gladiator XComp A/T 37x 13.5 x 17

No rubbing at all even bone stock at full turn lock, but I've been told by Icon that a leveling kit should be used to avoid rubbing under full compression off-road.

I have the 3" leveling kit from Icon which will go on next week.

(FYI, we can get Icon parts discounted also, hit me up directly if interested)
this is all helpful, THANK YOU!
question, I think you have a BL non-Squatch?
I have a BL Squatch. I am waiting for my coilovers that are backordered. I am watching the value of selling my wheels/tires as takeoffs go down every day. I am curious if you think I could fit 37s on my vehicle if i was NOT going offroad until having the coilovers installed?

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is all helpful, THANK YOU!
question, I think you have a BL non-Squatch?
I have a BL Squatch. I am waiting for my coilovers that are backordered. I am watching the value of selling my wheels/tires as takeoffs go down every day. I am curious if you think I could fit 37s on my vehicle if i was NOT going offroad until having the coilovers installed?
I have a BL Sasquatch stock.

My 37’s fit with NO issues of rubbing on the street without a lift. But, the 0 offset wheels help in that regard.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What were you stock sized tires?

My 37s fit just fine on the SAS tire carrier
U didnt need a relocation bracket for 37s with the sas package? Does it fit on the stock sas tire carrier or do i need to get a relocation pkg? And do i need to do the 3rd brake light extension? Thank you for any help u can offer

Sponsored
OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
U didnt need a relocation bracket for 37s with the sas package? Does it fit on the stock sas tire carrier or do i need to get a relocation pkg? And do i need to do the 3rd brake light extension? Thank you for any help u can offer
All I needed was the 3rd brake light extension, which had to be slightly modified to make the bolt holes line up. But I also had SAS package factory which helps.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All I needed was the 3rd brake light extension, which had to be slightly modified to make the bolt holes line up. But I also had SAS package factory which helps.
Yes that is what i was asking. Thats good to know. U have the factory rear bumper as well?

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes that is what i was asking. Thats good to know. U have the factory rear bumper as well?
Yep! But again this is with 0 offset wheels… which I think are a great choice for 37’s. They just peek out past the fenders a bit, maybe 1/2”.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep! But again this is with 0 offset wheels… which I think are a great choice for 37’s. They just peek out past the fenders a bit, maybe 1/2”.
Perfect. I have rtr 17 inch 0 offset wheels on order sitting out on a boat waiting to be shipped once they can dock and unload. Lol i was looking at some nexen mtx 37s

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No relocation bracket needed for me 37 fits fine....the SAS brake light bracket is high enough to fit over the 37...it barely touches the tire.
Lots of of folkers will tell you you need to buy something, when you don't.

20220121_104006.jpg

20220121_104002.jpg
Sponsored