Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No relocation bracket needed for me 37 fits fine....the SAS brake light bracket is high enough to fit over the 37...it barely touches the tire.
Lots of of folkers will tell you you need to buy something, when you don't.

20220121_104006.jpg

20220121_104002.jpg
does it fit just fine with the factory bumper as well? awesome to know. thanks for the help bud
Sponsored

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a difference between physically fitting, and properly fitting. Although it fits without modification, you actually don’t see the entire third brake light if you were in a car behind the bronco unless it’s a bit higher up.

This is the view from behind the bronco at the height most people in their cars would see it, and this is with the extension. Also a side view.

Keep in mind not all factory 37s are truly 37 inches either, some might be 36.7 inches, some could be 37.2, etc.

For the sake of a proper installation, I would still do the extension, it’s super cheap and super easy to install, so why not? Nobody wants to recommend parts you don’t need, but I feel this is a more proper install.

image.jpg

image.jpg

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is a difference between physically fitting, and properly fitting. Although it fits without modification, you actually don’t see the entire third brake light if you were in a car behind the bronco unless it’s a bit higher up.

This is the view from behind the bronco at the height most people in their cars would see it, and this is with the extension. Also a side view.

Keep in mind not all factory 37s are truly 37 inches either, some might be 36.7 inches, some could be 37.2, etc.

For the sake of a proper installation, I would still do the extension, it’s super cheap and super easy to install, so why not? Nobody wants to recommend parts you don’t need, but I feel this is a more proper install.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Fair enough....but mine is plenty visible...camera.20 feet back and 3 feet high. I'm enjoying the fact that its a tighter fit with no gap.

Seems like splitting hairs to me?
And I think its ugly anyway, especially sitting up even higher, unsupported by the tire.

20220121_124105.jpg

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EXO Bronco & @BigMeatsBronco
curious what Matt thinks a "highneg offset" wheel is for this to be an issue? I would think it's more a matter of the backspacing and tire width?
I am about to mount up 37 x 12.5 on 17x9 w -12 offset and 4.5 Backspace. think I'd be ok with squatch tire carrier?

I am trying not to waste & on a relo or bracket kit since i will be ditching the carrier & rear bumper when @LOD Offroad comes out with their rear bumper & tire carrier. I have theirs on my JK and it integrates with the rear door so you only have to pull open the rear door to swing out the tire carrier, pretty slick. If I can get away for 4-6 months until this is out using the stock carrier, that is idea.

also thinking of getting the oracle ring light as my 3rd brake light.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No relocation bracket needed for me 37 fits fine....the SAS brake light bracket is high enough to fit over the 37...it barely touches the tire.
Lots of of folkers will tell you you need to buy something, when you don't.

20220121_104006.jpg

20220121_104002.jpg
That's correct! No extension needed. I added rubber stops between the 3rd brake light (near top) bracket and tire. It pushes the bracket out from the tire so it doesn't rest on the tire.

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@EXO Bronco & @BigMeatsBronco
curious what Matt thinks a "highneg offset" wheel is for this to be an issue? I would think it's more a matter of the backspacing and tire width?
I am about to mount up 37 x 12.5 on 17x9 w -12 offset and 4.5 Backspace. think I'd be ok with squatch tire carrier?

I am trying not to waste & on a relo or bracket kit since i will be ditching the carrier & rear bumper when @LOD Offroad comes out with their rear bumper & tire carrier. I have theirs on my JK and it integrates with the rear door so you only have to pull open the rear door to swing out the tire carrier, pretty slick. If I can get away for 4-6 months until this is out using the stock carrier, that is idea.

also thinking of getting the oracle ring light as my 3rd brake light.
Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* 136B8581-EDA3-499B-B943-7188165BB600
I like the Oracle.

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So i want 37s on my stock big bend wheels. what’s the offset on the stock big bend wheels? will 37s fit them nicely on the tailgate … non sas and I’m doin a 2in RC lift. And the light extension

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So i want 37s on my stock big bend wheels. what’s the offset on the stock big bend wheels? will 37s fit them nicely on the tailgate … non sas and I’m doin a 2in RC lift. And the light extension
I would probably go with at least a 3" lift to fit 37s if you don't have the Sas package.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
2.3 motor 3 inch with 37s ….
Wouldn’t personally do 37s but if that’s what you want then anything less than a 3” lift is going to be difficult

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

U didnt need a relocation bracket for 37s with the sas package? Does it fit on the stock sas tire carrier or do i need to get a relocation pkg? And do i need to do the 3rd brake light extension? Thank you for any help u can offer
Fits as is, no relocation needed. That said i do believe the standard and sasquatch tire carriers are different sizes. The 37’s with 0 offset wheel Fits perfectly on my sasquatch bronc.

SISU

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So prior to having the Bronco delivered, like many I had a garage full of parts. These parts also included things I thought I would need to accommodate my planned 37" tires.

I bought the Rough Country spare tire extension bracket, which pushes the carrier out about 1" and "up" about 2" from stock. https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco-spare-tire-relocation-plate-51053c.html

I also bought the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension bracket. https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco...qJ_FbN2BdXSuTNsZVGhBGRbJNYCjcT2RoCRhwQAvD_BwE

I also bought the tailgate reinforcement bracket. https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-bronco-tailgate-reinforcement-51052c.html#2921=6651

A few things I discovered when installing:
- The 3rd brake light extension does NOT fit sasquatch models out of the box, as the two bolt holes on the carrier are 180-degrees of where they are on the non-sasquatch models. However, it was very easy to drill 2 new holes in the "right" location through the carrier (using the extension plate as a template) and making it work. This IS neccessary to have this extension for running 37's, so I had to make it work... and it works well.
- The spare tire relocation plate is NOT needed necessarily, depending on the wheels you run! I have the Icon Rebound Pro with a 0 offset, and the 37's fit PERFECTLY without this bracket. I'm glad too, as I want the extra weight as low and close to the vehicle as possible. This bracket may only be needed if you have a high negative offset wheel... I'd test fit anyway before I bought one!
- The tailgate reinforcement bracket was a bit tricky, helps having 2 people to get things lined up when you to to retighten everything!!!

Pics:
Ford Bronco 37" Spare Tire Fitment *Update* 136B8581-EDA3-499B-B943-7188165BB600

So funny, I was scrolling through your pics and immediately thought this looked like EXOs bronco, would have saved time to look at the name. 🥴
Sponsored