John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The window sticker on my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch shows Tow Hooks - Frt (2) / Rear (2).

PNG image.png
Sponsored

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The paint changes on the Wiltrak is just Ford being cheap. I can understand a few of the items due to product availability, but there is no reason to not paint the door handles and mirrors. Especially since this was and advertised feature of the 2021 that we ordered. At the very least Ford should have notified reservation holders of all changes before placing the 2022 order.

I noticed the 2022 Wildtrak isn't available on the Build and Price tool, so we can't even look at the details/features to see what was listed

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
has anyone compared tail light function/appearance on a 22? still have amber highlights?

21my for comparison

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
they are known as "anti roll bars" so they prevent you from rolling over in a turn.

Bad news is , if there is no disconnect , the badlands just became less capable and the rear articulation will be less....
As most bone-stock Jeep owners will tell you, this doesn't matter. You get to the trail head, you bust out the wrenches, and disconnect them yourself.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is such BS. They should feel required to disclose any changes being made to people who ordered and are waiting. Not wait for us to find out like this. Another bad move in a long long list of bad moves by ford.
LOL.. This move does not surprise me at all... Ford communicate? It is probably all mentioned in some FAQ somewhere that they changed and didn't tell people...

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen this? List of items removed from 2022 Ford Raptor (courtesy of f150gen14 forum). I wonder if some of these items might be missing from the Bronco like the LED license plate lights.

List of items removed from ‘22 raptor HERE’S WHAT WAS REMOVED FOR 2022:

1. Cup Holder Ambient Lights
2. Secondary Ambient Door Light for Door Cupholder directed Illumination removed
3. Media Bin Light
4. Glove Box Light
5. LCD Readout Temperature Adjustment Dials
6. Leftmost and Rightmost Vents no longer have an adjustment dial to turn off air flow instead you must manually close vent
7. Media Bin Snap In Phone Holder is no longer included
8. License plate lights are now Incandescent instead of LED

CC: @StevieD23
Why do this??? Automotive suppliers usually work on a contract to supply the manufacturer with progressively lower cost parts, year by year. If Ford committed to ordering enough fucking glovebox lights for 3 or 4 or more MY's, the cost would be negligible compared to re-engineering parts or omitting them.
Id pay $1000 more MSRP to have all that shit put back in, all day long. 🤷

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Page 310 of the 2022 owners manual shows two rear tow hooks. Maybe a misprint or perhaps some broncos didnt get one of them welded in place?

Sponsored

bpatch01

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have the color-matched keypad photo?
Ford Bronco MY2022 vs MY2021 Bronco Changes - Full List 34E50F0E-D55D-4A31-B444-75624B9710CB

Took delivery of my wife’s 2022 Outerbanks Monday and can confirm color matched keypad which does look better, but does stink no temperature on dials because when CarPlay is up you don’t see the temp anymore except by moving the knob.

Reactions: jon
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack also appears to have lost its body graphics. Saw a two door in the new green at the dealer today, no graphics on the body just like the blue one at the top of this thread.
The side graphics have always been an option, add on or not, but the hood graphic should be standard on all WT

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Came here to say the same.
Here's another over simplified explanation...

They connect one suspension's knuckle/hub to the other. When one side compresses, the other side compresses equal to the stiffness of the roll bar. The stiffer the bar, the more equal the compression of each side.
In the case of a solid rear axle the bar increases the wheel rate in single wheel bump while having little change to both wheels rate acting in bump in the same direction. It increases roll wheel rates in cornering while keeping ride quality.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

2. Secondary Ambient Door Light for Door Cupholder directed Illumination removed
3. Media Bin Light
4. Glove Box Light
[Etc]

Ford can be weird with ambient lighting. The 2017 F150 had the full RGB ambient lighting, but 2018 it became ice Blue only -- hardware change to single color LEDs so you couldn't just enable it in Forscan. Other models kept RGB, only the F150 was affected.

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone seen this? List of items removed from 2022 Ford Raptor (courtesy of f150gen14 forum). I wonder if some of these items might be missing from the Bronco like the LED license plate lights.

3. Media Bin Light
4. Glove Box Light
6. Leftmost and Rightmost Vents no longer have an adjustment dial to turn off air flow instead you must manually close vent
7. Media Bin Snap In Phone Holder is no longer included
8. License plate lights are now Incandescent instead of LED

This is disappointing. So if you were lucky enough to to get a 21 build date you get the car your ordered but for everyone else you‘re forced to take downgraded options?

I understand there are changes MY to MY… however this is a unique situation where bronco res holders are being forced to swap from 21 to 22 due to Ford’s delays. There should be ZERO changes (especially downgrades).

Kudos to ford for including the sound dead headliner from all the hard top issues- they should have handled these downgrades in a similar way if they really had no option. At lease send us an email and adjust the price accordingly.
Sponsored